Hey friends

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

Hey friends

Postby adamw » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:01 am

My name's Adam, and I've been researching alchemy for a while. I was looking on scribd for some decent material, and found the mod's scribd account, which links to here. Seems a pretty cool place. Hope we can all make some advancements in our knowledge together. Cheers :)

I've done a few spagyric experiments and followed the method in the book of aquarius, but nothing has ever worked out so far.
adamw

Re: Hey friends

Postby Schmeldvich » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:28 am

Welcome to the site!

Feel free to start new threads or bump up any old threads you find that pertain to your interests.

That's great that you have a few experiments under your belt already, regardless of the outcome.
Schmeldvich

Postby adamw » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:31 am

Cheers bro, actually i've known about this site for a while now, but i never had the motivation to join until recently when i had a bit of a downer from all the experiment failures. I think i'm in good need of some humbling and advice, as im probably incorrect about a few things.
adamw

Postby MShoAT » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:50 pm

Welcome!

Unfortunately failures are part of the game :)
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby Pythagoras » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:07 pm

Welcome Adam,

All failures are learning opportunities so try not to be discouraged. Sometimes it's just that particular bit of info that allows everything to fall into place for you. You might find it here, one just never knows.
Pythagoras

Postby RickRi » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:48 am

Pythagoras wrote:Welcome Adam,

All failures are learning opportunities so try not to be discouraged. Sometimes it's just that particular bit of info that allows everything to fall into place for you. You might find it here, one just never knows.

Very well said. Thanks for the words of encouragement Pythagoras.
RickRi

Return to Introductions