Hello from Montana USA

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

Hello from Montana USA

Postby Marklawley » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:42 pm

Hello everyone,

I have read the books posted and followed the circuitous route to get here and am very grateful for all the effort Aleksander Almásy has put into this work.

There are so many historical instances of what we call miracles in this world that seem to relate to the Philosopher's Stone that these are too numerous to not have a basis of Truth behind them. Plus the logic that has been related by Aleksander Brings this into the realm of possibility.

Alchemy has fascinated me for many years and I don't feel I have had any direction to follow to figure out how to creat the philosopher's stone until now.

Thank You
Marklawley

Re: Hello from Montana USA

Postby Schmeldvich » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:00 pm

Marklawley wrote:I have read the books posted and followed the circuitous route to get here and am very grateful for all the effort Aleksander Almásy has put into this work.

There are so many historical instances of what we call miracles in this world that seem to relate to the Philosopher's Stone that these are too numerous to not have a basis of Truth behind them. Plus the logic that has been related by Aleksander Brings this into the realm of possibility.

Welcome!!

If you were not aware, Alexander Almasy = Alex Sanders, from England I believe. Have you read any other books besides the BoA? I know I'm not the only one here who used his forum and information as a leapboard to where I am now. Do know, the processes outlined in the BoA do not work and you will not succeed following his erroneous methods, especially using high heat.

Glad you found us! Hope you feel at home here.
Schmeldvich

Postby Solx » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:31 am

if you are in billings? care to take a ride down the rabbit hole with me?
edit here
\
if so you may contact me through the Buddhist temple. i am not a Buddhist. yet they all know me very well.
Solx

Postby thyl lum » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:56 pm

welcome Marklawley,

interesting pen name sir! it exhibits certain nuances one could associate with the sovereignty movement 8-)

taken' me a long time coming, but I am concurring with Schmeldvich and Solx. Can't rush nature! *sigh*
Good news though, there is much progress! the token of the magistry is the art, this secret fire.

solve et coagula.
(Literally just start fermenting something)
Nature is grand! :o
"When one has lost everything, when one has no more hope, life becomes a disgrace and death a duty" -Cyliani
_____________________ _____________ ________ _____ ___ __ _ _
thyl lum

Postby Solx » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:43 pm

post coment of Schmeldvich

whom lives in northern England just north of the town of sanders in a modest castle.

the book of Aquarius is a most exultant starter. it is up to each one of us to find the flaws in the book.

heat being the most prevalent occurrences of misunderstandings.
Solx

Return to Introductions