Hello

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

Re: Hello

Postby traveller » Fri May 12, 2017 6:23 am

over
Last edited by traveller on Sun May 14, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
traveller

Postby traveller » Fri May 12, 2017 9:56 am

over
Last edited by traveller on Sun May 14, 2017 12:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
traveller

Postby traveller » Fri May 12, 2017 10:11 am

over
Last edited by traveller on Sun May 14, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
traveller

Postby traveller » Sat May 13, 2017 9:21 am

over
Last edited by traveller on Sun May 14, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
traveller

Postby ferreirae » Sat May 13, 2017 12:23 pm

traveller wrote:I offer my help to others, even I don’t know that where others are working, but inspite of that I offer them my help. The reason is because in Alchemy I achieved the highest levels, where nobody can reach or even think about it. So that’s why I always say that there is nothing in the world, where I cannot put my helping words for others, but on the same side I didn’t follow that way, so how can I help them, because I believe that at least 70% I can help to anyone even he is working on anything, on any side in this field of Alchemy, as I did to Ronstark and Farrierae, and everyone can agree that 70% I resolved their riddle, but further they don’t have the ability to cover the remaining 30, so that’s why my helping words proved to be useless or worthless to them.

Regards (Salaam).

Hi Traveller

I am sorry you feel the way you do. I in no way believe your words are worthless or useless. I believe you are a true seeker. Keep strong brother.

Love to you and all things
ferreirae

Postby Schmeldvich » Sat May 13, 2017 3:01 pm

traveller wrote:I offer my help to others, even I don’t know that where others are working, but inspite of that I offer them my help. The reason is because in Alchemy I achieved the highest levels, where nobody can reach or even think about it. So that’s why I always say that there is nothing in the world, where I cannot put my helping words for others, but on the same side I didn’t follow that way, so how can I help them, because I believe that at least 70% I can help to anyone even he is working on anything, on any side in this field of Alchemy, as I did to Ronstark and Farrierae, and everyone can agree that 70% I resolved their riddle, but further they don’t have the ability to cover the remaining 30, so that’s why my helping words proved to be useless or worthless to them.

Regards (Salaam).

Your words are not useless. They have value in this massively vast dark sea of chaos, especially in time. That which is True tends to rise to the surface and forever declare the magnificently profound Teachings of our Art. Your words, regardless of when they were written, if they are true, will reach those whom it needs to reach and excite what it what meant to excite in each individual reading what was written.

Now, what does bother me, is those who come here seeking to teach without verifying their Credentials first. Without knowing me or my background, if I wanted to, I could easily conjecture sophistical jargon that sounded as legit as the words from the Adepts and make it sound like I know what I am talking about. Words are cheap. Anybody can say anything.

Not one person on the entire internet has ever shown the accomplished Philosopher's Stone...ever! And before that, not a single person on this Earth has ever taken video or a photograph of our completed Magnum Opus. I, too, can echo the words of the Sages and lead people in the direction of clarity while lacking complete sight myself but I dare not boast that "in Alchemy I achieved the highest levels". Such foolish gloating is quick to be shot down and ridiculed!

You clearly have a sound foundation on which to stand upon laid out for yourself and claim you have achieved some amazing things. What have you accomplished worthwhile?
Schmeldvich

Postby traveller » Sat May 13, 2017 7:50 pm

over
Last edited by traveller on Sun May 14, 2017 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
traveller

Postby Schmeldvich » Sun May 14, 2017 12:32 am

...When the sun is wrapped up in darkness
      And when the stars fall, dispersing,
      And when the mountains are removed
      And when full-term she-camels are neglected
      And when the wild beasts are gathered
      And when the seas are filled with flame
      And when the souls are paired
      And when the girl who was buried alive is asked
      For what sin she was killed
      And when the pages are made public
      And when the sky is stripped away
      And when Hellfire is set ablaze
      And when Paradise is brought near,
      A soul will then know what it has brought with it.

So I swear by the retreating stars -
      Those that run their courses and disappear -
      And by the night as it closes in
      And by the dawn when it breathes
      That indeed, the Qur'an is a word conveyed by a noble messenger
      Who is possessed of power and with the Owner of the Throne, secure in position,
      Obeyed there in the heavens and trustworthy.

And the Qur'an is not the word of a devil, expelled from the heavens.
      So where are you going?
      It is not except a reminder to the worlds.

"Surah At-Takwir"

traveller wrote:Why hasn't anyone else before me done what I did?
What have you accomplished?

traveller wrote:You and everyone others problem is that you all are in the dream, what is this dream, “that is the philosophers stone really exists or not” as I also saw this forum on other site, so if you all keep wondering on these things, and don’t educate yourself, then how you will find the ladder, but even if you find the ladder, then further how you will climb on it, because according to me, if I tell you, then its very very difficult. So mark it what I said here, if I tell you the Prima Materia on this forum online, then inspite of that, you will not be able to accomplish the goal. I am 100% sure. So what is wrong, simple, the problem is in yourself, and in all the others, who are seeking It, but law of nature is, that you will get it, only in case when you will deserve it.
We know what the starting Matter is. The prima materia is also known.

I do not wonder whether or not the Philosopher's Stone exists; I know it exists.

Curious as to what this "problem" is within myself and others you refer to?

In your eyes, are you yourself one who deserves this gift?

traveller wrote:And as you said, no one shown the prove, then can you confirm me, that who claimed that they confected the real stone...So I promise, if you able to give the answer of my any question, then I will show you the Mercury of the Philosophers and the Stone.

And you will be free to ask the answer to anyone, because you are connected to forums, and through internet to all over the world, so if you qualify then I will fulfill my promise.
...The impetus is on you, friend. You are the one making these outstanding claims! Not many people besides yourself claim to have conquered Alchemy and confected the Philosopher's Stone. What answers do you have?

We already know what the Mercury of the Philosophers is; have you touched it with your own hands or seen it with your own eyes? How would you describe it?

traveller wrote:What is called the Alchemical blood of the Earth and how we will make it?
Like many of the preparatory processes, very few people openly discuss this. I am curious your musings on this Adamic Earth and its properties...

traveller wrote:What is called Air, Fire, Water, Earth according to the Ancients?
Many Sages have differing opinions on the 4 states of Matter. What is your personal answer to this question?

traveller wrote:So as you asked, "what you accomplish anything worthwhile", so through these questions I want to know, that do you have any "worthwhile mind" to watch the real Philosophers Stone, and Mercury of the Philosophers. So prove yourself, as you and all the others on the forums have spent their big part of life.

Traveller.
Nothing is to prove. I have nothing to share and nothing to prove. This is where you and I differ greatest.

YES, I still would like to know what you have accomplished worthwhile with Alchemy. Will you share with us just a little bit?

...Has there not come upon man a period of time when he was not a thing even mentioned?
      Indeed, We created man from a sperm-drop mixture that We may try him; and We made him hearing and seeing.

So Allah will protect them from the evil of that Day and give them radiance and happiness
      And will reward them for what they patiently endured with a garden in Paradise and silk garments.
      They will be reclining therein on adorned couches. They will not see therein any burning sun or freezing cold.
      And near above them are its shades, and its fruit to be picked will be lowered in compliance.
      And there will be circulated among them vessels of silver and cups having been created clear as glass,
      Clear glasses made from silver of which they have determined the measure.
      And they will be given to drink a cup of wine whose mixture is of ginger
      From a fountain within Paradise named Salsabeel.
      There will circulate among them young boys made eternal. When you see them, you would think them as beautiful as scattered pearls.

And when you look there in Paradise, you will see pleasure and great dominion.
      Upon the inhabitants will be green garments of fine silk and brocade. And they will be adorned with bracelets of silver, and their Lord will give them a purifying drink.
      And it will be said, "Indeed, this is for you a reward, and your effort has been appreciated."

We have created them and strengthened their forms, and when We will, We can change their likenesses with complete alteration.

"Surah Al-Insan"
Schmeldvich

Postby traveller » Sun May 14, 2017 6:40 am

over
Last edited by traveller on Sun May 14, 2017 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
traveller

Postby Schmeldvich » Sun May 14, 2017 10:54 am

I am not sure I gathered what you were attempting to deliver regarding Spirit of Wine, Sal Ammoniac, Vinegar, and other philosophical things. Maybe my eyes are closed, or maybe I am just lacking sight. You clearly are learned in the Art. Buzzwords just do not cut it for me though. What were you trying to convey regarding these subjects? How would you describe each of these?

You have such a wisdom, that what you predict becomes true, so I know these will not be tough questions for you to answer.

Quick clarification, I was not saying that many have already claimed to have achieved their Goal. In fact, the point I was making was the exact opposite. Very few people claim to have successfully confected the Philosopher's Stone and even fewer have the audacity to claim that they have conquered Alchemy. Yet you claim both of these things! With such exceptional bravado as you have portrayed, I merely ask you to give us a reason or two to believe what you claim! Everyone nowadays has a smartphone, and if you don't, you know someone who does. Take a picture, or a video, or something other than words that definitively proves your assertion that you have created the Philosopher's Stone.

Is the physical property of your "Mercury of the Philosophers" such that it emits a physically measurable light? If so, what color and how bright is your "Mercury"? What exactly are you worried about; what do you fear will be exploited?

I am interested in the Blood of the Earth myself. Possibly semantics, but I was under the impression that this Blood rises from our initial preparatory Red Earth, pre-Brass. Do you agree? How would you explain it? Where does the Blood emerge from and at what stage of the Great Work would you say it presents itself?

How would you describe Fire? Air? Water? Earth?
Schmeldvich

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions