New member - Fenixs

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

New member - Fenixs

Postby fenixs » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:33 am

Dear All,

I am thankful for the opportunity to meet fellow friends, aspirants, masters and adepts in Art on this forum and learn from you about the Work. My intention is also to post findings of my lab, when something significant will occur. The lab is not yet fully finished, and I hope to get some valuable info on the equipment here on the forum.

Before posting, I am asking for permission to stay "passive" for a while to freely wander over the previous topics as to be informed as much as possible. That is to avoid littering this forum with postings of topics that were discussed before.

Regards and looking forward to the journey with fellow friends, Fenixs

P.S.
Please bear with my English as it is not my native language.
fenixs

Re: New member - Fenixs

Postby Schmeldvich » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:53 pm

fenixs wrote:Dear All,

I am thankful for the opportunity to meet fellow friends, aspirants, masters and adepts in Art on this forum and learn from you about the Work. My intention is also to post findings of my lab, when something significant will occur. The lab is not yet fully finished, and I hope to get some valuable info on the equipment here on the forum.

Before posting, I am asking for permission to stay "passive" for a while to freely wander over the previous topics as to be informed as much as possible. That is to avoid littering this forum with postings of topics that were discussed before.

Regards and looking forward to the journey with fellow friends, Fenixs

P.S.
Please bear with my English as it is not my native language.

Welcome, Fenixs!

Your English is great, no worries, take your time and get acquainted with the forum; tons of valuable information has already been posted and there are still many more great discussions to be had in the future.

Feel free to share any finding or lab pics you wish you share!
Schmeldvich

Re: New member - Fenixs

Postby MShoAT » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:42 am

Welcome Fenixs!
MShoAT
Site Admin

Return to Introductions