Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

Postby Cerenity » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:25 pm

Hello, I'm fairly shy and tend to lurk and I also don't like talking :? :oops: but I can't seem to quench my interest in spagyrics since hearing about it in a random comment on some YouTube video and since I have been trying to learn a bit about it.Tthis is one of a few forums I've found. Hoping this will be or bring an enlightening experience.
Thanking all of you now for the wealth of information in this forum. :D
<3
I'm quite enjoying this.
Cerenity

Re: Newbie

Postby Schmeldvich » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:33 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Feel free to resurrect any old threads that spark your interest, or post new topics as you see fit.

Happy to have you here!
Schmeldvich

Postby Cerenity » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:11 am

Thank you very much! :D
I'm quite enjoying this.
Cerenity

Postby tAlchemist » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:07 pm

Cerenity wrote:Thank you very much! :D

When I first came to the forum I was shy as well. I saw everyone talk about ''mercury'' and ''water that does not wet the hands'' and other words that I was confused about when I first arrived.. Turns out many people were giving those names to the wrong things, especially things that weren't alchemical. I felt lost and confused too when I joined in 2015 but I'm feeling much more confident with my work and with what I understand... I'm getting back into my studies again because the talk of spagyrics recently peaked my interest... I wonder if making a spagyric is a similar process as the Great Work, because with plants... I mean, Primum Ens Melissa was reported to make you gain new teeth and hair... and plants do contain salt... :?: But I'm not sure. Thing about having a roommate with no backyard or balcony is, the GW will stink up the apartment for the both of us so I'm putting the GW on pause for a bit! :(

I feel like everyone here supports each other and around 99% of people here talk about love and stuff so that's how you know this is a warm forum but do take everything you don't understand with one grain of salt at a time lest you become confused and lost in a labyrinth for who knows how long. :)
tAlchemist

Postby Cerenity » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:39 pm

tAlchemist wrote:
Cerenity wrote:Thank you very much! :D

When I first came to the forum I was shy as well. I saw everyone talk about ''mercury'' and ''water that does not wet the hands'' and other words that I was confused about when I first arrived.. Turns out many people were giving those names to the wrong things, especially things that weren't alchemical. I felt lost and confused too when I joined in 2015 but I'm feeling much more confident with my work and with what I understand... I'm getting back into my studies again because the talk of spagyrics recently peaked my interest... I wonder if making a spagyric is a similar process as the Great Work, because with plants... I mean, Primum Ens Melissa was reported to make you gain new teeth and hair... and plants do contain salt... :?: But I'm not sure. Thing about having a roommate with no backyard or balcony is, the GW will stink up the apartment for the both of us so I'm putting the GW on pause for a bit! :(

I feel like everyone here supports each other and around 99% of people here talk about love and stuff so that's how you know this is a warm forum but do take everything you don't understand with one grain of salt at a time lest you become confused and lost in a labyrinth for who knows how long. :)

I remember reading about the Melissa ens (I've read too much -_-) the man who made it had left it for two years and I can't quite remember why I'll have to find it and read it again. :lol: But it was amazing how the woman he gave it to started menstruating again and the teeth and hair part i think was him taking it himself really fascinating.
With spagyrics I think it depends on you how you do it I've read of some who do it just like making a tincture and others who do it similarly to how you calcine the beginning material for the stone. I am living with my mother and two sisters so my interest in anything that isn't my work and something normal is not taken well here. lol
But It's fine they don't get it and don't want to so what can you do. :) I am taking in a bit at a time I read through the good quotes topic and feel Ok with what I've taken out of it everything's just pretty obscure and it doesn't help knowing that that's how the author's wanted it to be! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm quite enjoying this.
Cerenity

Return to Introductions