Heyy OO

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

Heyy OO

Postby Elias Art » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:35 am

hello everyone:) Im 25 residing in California in Babylon(the fallen) been practicing Alchemy for about five years but was studying a year before that lol lets see I discovered Alchemy when I was studying searching for secrets anything that would save me or benefit in a positive way so naturally I have landed in many trenches of deceit luckily made my way out of most of them. I have met many deceivers in this art far more intelligent than I, they sought to corrupt my way of thinking of Alchemy calling it the devils art lol such fools naturally precipitated from my presence. Processes im working on are a tincture of antimony a urine stone and the holy Lapis. In the threads I cannot find any place to go to except for the urine stone. I have only succeeded in making a tincture for anemia, but im more after the Holy Knight and not his squire:) I have succeeded in making an Alkahest from urine that dissolved gold but failed to bring it through the three color stages. Im a bit concerned with so many trying the process from BOA im reluctant to persuade people from their own path on account of id be weary of whoever would try the same on me but I only know that when I read the BOA that the processes were far too long and unnecessary. I have provided documents on different paths for a urine stone to the Admin. which im sure he will be posting soon. If you cannot wait My email is Lucky7slevin7@gmail.com id more than happy to send you all the documents I have on it which in my opinion are better quicker a direct path to which we all seek.
Elias Art

Re: Heyy OO

Postby MShoAT » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:36 am

Hey Elias Art,

It's good to see you have found your way to the forum. Welcome on board :)

Elias Art wrote: Processes im working on are a tincture of antimony a urine stone and the holy Lapis. In the threads I cannot find any place to go to except for the urine stone.

I'll give this some thought and make sure you'll have a place to go. I'm surely looking forward to see some footage of your work!

Elias Art wrote: I have provided documents on different paths for a urine stone to the Admin. which im sure he will be posting soon.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=132
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby Elias Art » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:42 pm

Heyy thank you for the invite!:) ya if there was like a philosophers stone section id be satisfied with that.
Elias Art

Postby Elias Art » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:42 pm

lol and a category for metallic tinctures such as Aurum potabile and silver oils and just any tincture with metals
Elias Art

Postby MShoAT » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:20 pm

Hey Elias Art,

I will add the proper sections very soon. Please be so kind not to flood the forum with recipes, there are alot of good sources for that. Please be so kind to only discuss/post about your own experiments, things you have tried yourself or things you are currently working on. Thanks
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby Elias Art » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:19 pm

Ok got it, the two that ive posted are the ones im working on. Im trying the sea salt oil in spring and the solar urine stone im working on currently. plus the lapis plus the antinmony plus an aurum potabile lol but I do understand your reason
Elias Art

Return to Introductions