Salutations

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.
shadowmoon

Salutations

Post by shadowmoon » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:05 pm

I am but a simple seeker who stumbled upon this forum in my attempt to find out what ever happened with "The Book of Aquarius". I recently decided to make an account so I could access the rest of the forum and was glad to find to find a great wealth of knowledge I thought impossible to find (though I've only skimmed the surface a little).
Does anyone know what happened ever happened to the author after he wrote "Alchemy Deciphered" and "The Book of Aquarius 3rd edition"? I heard some people say he dropped his flask and others said that he poisoned himself, but I could never find anything conclusive. And does anyone have an archive of the alchemy.ws forums?

Schmeldvich

Re: Salutations

Post by Schmeldvich » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:20 pm

There is an old BoA archive floating around somewhere. I don't know of any alchemy.ws forum backups existing anywhere.

tAlchemist

Post by tAlchemist » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:40 pm

Welcome to Alchemyprocesses. I've learned many things here.

Pythagoras called this place I think, a treasure trove for the Seekers, if one could see it.

wherethewindblows

Post by wherethewindblows » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:50 pm

A humble seeker here;

I have been interested in Alchemy seriously for about 6 months.
I have just been reading through a few topics since registering here;
I am proclaiming not to know anything absolute however the writings of user
Pythagoras resonate with my own deductions from study/practice so far.

Currently I am at the stage of circulating Mercury and purifying sulfur/salt in the bowels of my retort.
(White crystal salt precipitate along receding water line; orange waxy substance on other shore; red to black as we go centrally.)
Mercury has obtained a clear crystal demeanor and has a most strong but pleasant smell.
My equipment is probably not as fancy as some however I do believe that this work can be accomplished with
simple means and solitary ingredients.

I am working quite slow; I do believe that patience is the most important virtue with this.
You can't rush perfection.

Pythagoras; if you happen to read this can you reach out to me via PM?
I do not have message priviledges as of yet.

I am looking forward to engaging with you all!

Cheers

Uambra

Post by Uambra » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:41 pm

Hello wherethewindblows,

dreamy nick name you have, I hope you don't refer to the film of 1986. :o ;) This forum is not very active any more and Pythagoras' last post was in February of 2019. So maybe he is not online any more ...

Anyhow, welcome to the forum and have fun. :)

wherethewindblows

Post by wherethewindblows » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:53 pm

Thanks Uambra!

I actually haven't seen the film 1986 maybe I should check that out!

Cheers

Schmeldvich

Post by Schmeldvich » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:57 am

Uambra wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:41 pm
Hello wherethewindblows,

dreamy nick name you have, I hope you don't refer to the film of 1986. :o ;) This forum is not very active any more and Pythagoras' last post was in February of 2019. So maybe he is not online any more ...

Anyhow, welcome to the forum and have fun. :)
wherethewindblows wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:50 pm
A humble seeker here;

I have been interested in Alchemy seriously for about 6 months.
I have just been reading through a few topics since registering here;
I am proclaiming not to know anything absolute however the writings of user
Pythagoras resonate with my own deductions from study/practice so far.

Currently I am at the stage of circulating Mercury and purifying sulfur/salt in the bowels of my retort.
(White crystal salt precipitate along receding water line; orange waxy substance on other shore; red to black as we go centrally.)
Mercury has obtained a clear crystal demeanor and has a most strong but pleasant smell.
My equipment is probably not as fancy as some however I do believe that this work can be accomplished with
simple means and solitary ingredients.

I am working quite slow; I do believe that patience is the most important virtue with this.
You can't rush perfection.

Pythagoras; if you happen to read this can you reach out to me via PM?
I do not have message priviledges as of yet.

I am looking forward to engaging with you all!

Cheers
Welcome to the forums, wherethewindblows! Sounds like you've got some interesting experiments going on. Pythagoras hasn't been around for a while although he used to be a regular poster around here. Definitely a knowledgeable Initiate. He has shared some valuable insight throughout this message board.

Hermitus

Post by Hermitus » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:19 am

Well met,

May the light of Truth shine bright your path.

Greetings from the White Mountain.

~Hermitus
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself a fool." ~ William Shakespeare
“When the student is ready the teacher will appear. When the student is truly ready... The teacher will Disappear.”Tao Te Ching

Uambra

Post by Uambra » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:46 pm

wherethewindblows wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:53 pm
I actually haven't seen the film 1986 maybe I should check that out!
I didn't like the film at all. I was a teen back then and it was horror for me. Too much talk (and books for teens) about nuclear war and nuclear energy in those times in general. :?