the philosophers stone

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.
jksambu

the philosophers stone

Post by jksambu » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:13 am

hi guys,
i have been in alchemy forums for the last 20 years since the year 2000, well of all my interactions online i was lucky to have met several great men and women of alchemy.... but to my surprise i believe none has ever made the stone or the water of alchemy.... for those who happen to meet me in several alchemical forums, i think you are a witness to this....i first join alchemy through Barry's Ormus forum ,alchemyilluminated, forums.alchemyforums to name a few, i met NDC ie Nick collette who wrote passionately about his dew.... whether he mean the dew of the skies or other i couldn't tell....then came the young enthusiast of the alchemyforums like....Alleluis, Seth ra,Solomon levi,the fool...etc but none really divulge of their search if any really made the philosophers stone.... Seth Ra tried but i found it not the real stone... then on the late 2015 came one which i believe has managed to do it.... but he sell his books expensively at first he was open but lately became mum on the findings he was the only one to have sold a stone to several members and is the first to post picture of the water of philosophers on his site and what it does on video that's the man call Rhoend on www.Rhoend.com. many have criticizes him but i believe he is on to something though he use his conventional method not the old sage method, he has written several books on the matter...... ok my take on this is this.... our stone really is made from an heavenly water as clear as glass and crystaline oil and doesn't stick to the hands but the old sage never started from this water but another call the blood of the dragon.......its one thing, one vessel ,one work, one matter..... i will refer you to a book call a golden and blessed casket of nature marvel...... for this work is work of nature.......think about a seed drops into the soil died rot and sprout a new being

alexbr

Re: the philosophers stone

Post by alexbr » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:43 pm

HI jksambu and everyone

Welcome jksambu
book Compendium collection of Benedictus Figulus: A golden and blessed casket of nature marvel. here the link where can dowload this book-Compendium collection ,
Now jksambu your quote og this book Compendium collection it is interesting so please continue the deep on quote and on the your operative work and method and that matters that you use and your ezperience based on this Compendium collection-book of Benedictus Figulus

https://www.scribd.com/document/1584062 ... es-Marvels

regard Alexbr

jksambu

Post by jksambu » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:03 am

thanks Alex
Yes i do use this book and i pet i am on the right track,by the signs of the mater, remember its on mater no vulgar fire use but nature at its best. many people are wrongly seeking the philosophers stone.....but seek first the kingdom and all shall follow thee.....seek the spirit first the water of philosophers that not wet the hands, a clear oily liquid and when you get this you have all treasures...it gushes out of the rock of Moses when the below is above and above is below.... when you have crossed the red sea and the golden rays of the sun shines upon the earth..... when our auripigment is seen our philosophical gold and the milk of the gods has fermented..... those who have work the path and enter this narrow gate do understand the above..... our mater is found in every thing on the path of king vulgan where the phoenix nest.... those who has wisdom will know what the spirit of God is telling his people........ St. John said in revelation...." and i saw those those who had died in the name of God and they cried until when oh! lord do we suffer the torment of this body... they were clothed with white and told to wait a little longer....every glue is every where in the bible.
i have read all books but many were written to led many astray from the truth....no metal is used for this work or any mineral nor urine neither animal.....but its found in all but not easy to get it from many of this due to generation time which takes long to manifest......take heart the stone exist its not a dream ......keep the hard work.

Schmeldvich

Post by Schmeldvich » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:59 pm

Welcome to the forums!

Excellent introduction. It all resonates so well with what I've come to learn.

I assume you've seen all the signs you have described. What stage of the Great Work are you currently at? Are you at a roadblock right now?

Have you accomplished anything worthwhile?

alexbr

Post by alexbr » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:54 pm

hi jksambu on Rhoend to compare his writings pdf books etc i send you a PM in your box look it

regard Alexbr
Last edited by alexbr on Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

pneumatician

Post by pneumatician » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:51 pm

alexbr wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:54 pm
hi jksambu on Rhoend books etc i send you a PM in your box look it

regard Alexbr
put here, what mystery is here?