Aloha.

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

Aloha.

Postby Jonz » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:21 am

Aloha from the Big Island of Hawai'i.

I look forward to progressing in The Great Work with some like-minded people.

I did not believe honestly that the stone was really available in any format I could get my hands on until finding that book recently released, TBoA, so previous to that I was mainly focused on achieving the same effects through intense mental and spiritual internal work and transmutation. Now, I look forward to exploring both avenues, and any others that open along the way.

Mahalo for opening this group.
Jonz

Re: Aloha.

Postby MShoAT » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:47 am

Hey Jonz,

Welcome on board! Some people say that inner and outer work are closely related. Success in one area, they say, will help you achieve success in the other area.

I wish you all of the best of luck with your great work :)
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby Solx » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:19 am

your aspects are totally correct.i look eagerly with great anticipation of your discovery's.

the stone can not be made by manual manipulations, it must also employ what you have said to make the stone viable in its chemical compositions usable to your needs.

welcome to the truth seekers.
Mahalo and aloha for seeing the truth

solx
Solx

Postby Krisztian » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Jonz wrote:. . . . I was mainly focused on achieving the same effects through intense mental and spiritual internal work and transmutation. . .

If you can balance and tame your animal nature (that's inside each humanoid) then you're much ahead of the game. If the Great Elixir be an amplifier of sort, then what you current have and are would be amplified. In other words, one who takes it (and hasn't tamed his animalistic impulses) will quickly find himself chained to the passions of the astral realm. Dante's Inferno is one mainstream example.

For some of us, the doors only open into deeper mysteries when we have achieved a certain level of inner mastery. They called this initiation. Two people could be reading the same text, yet only the eyes (that were) initiated understand.
Krisztian

Return to Introductions