I've Found It!!!

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

I've Found It!!!

Postby Schmeldvich » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:00 pm

FINALLY!!! After months of searching, I've found my home!

Today I was blessed with finding this forum!

I was active on the BOA forums years ago and took great interest in the work that Porz, Solx, cashew, etc. were undertaking. At the time I was quite a neophyte in my studies but was still conscious of what was going on, although not to the extent that I am today. If only the old forums were back and I could read what I once read years ago but with eyes more open and apt to understand....WELL! I FOUND IT!!! Here I am once again united with those who have the same passion for alchemy and the study of nature as I!

For the past 3 or 4 years I have found a passion in studying alchemical texts, mostly from the 1400's, 1500's, and 1600's, with a pure heart and great diligence. I believe that my studies are not in vain and that my knowledge grows daily! Every single day I study the texts and treatises of those who were before me, more and more is revealed to me, and my eyes see things they were never once capable of seeing. For now, only the foundation is being laid for my Work--understanding Nature and its methods. Soon though, very soon, the practical Work will begin, and I will apply my knowledge to physical real world experiments, all the more productive with all of you here to discuss everything with! I am blessed to be in your company!

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and Third, by experience, which is bitterest."

Four notebooks full of notes and consolidated knowledge that I have taken over the years sits right beside me right now. Soon I will post what I have jotted down and share it with you guys (my new brothers!) so we may all become more knowledgeable and understanding, and make more clear those things that are occult before us, so that we may more comprehend that which we desire!

This is what I've been needing; somewhere I can bounce thoughts off of others who are interested in and have knowledge of true alchemy, as practiced by the Ancients!

Your brother,
Schmeldvich
Schmeldvich

Re: I've Found It!!!

Postby Solx » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:44 am

welcome and glad to see you have found a place.

hard as they are to find even in these times. how did you come to the discovery of this web?

protz is hard to find and discover, he is a very private individual. cashew is open and willing to engage, but is much like myself hard to understand, me harder then him. or so he has said. :D he is brilliant however in his ability's over mine to illustrate a point. there are others i am searching for more brilliant then i.

it seems that if one does not keep notes it irritates others. i for one have been taught not to keep notes. others want to take those notes for there own usages. so i keep none. i can not tell you how many people i have been engaged by that are annoyed by this behavior. good on ya for keeping the notes. :D

we are here to hear your suppositions and to collaborate your thoughts to other ideas. or your thoughts to our own. it is truly a web forum where all minds come together for truths.

hail and well met fellow adventurer

solx
Solx

Postby Schmeldvich » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:11 pm

Solx wrote:hard as they are to find even in these times. how did you come to the discovery of this web?

we are here to hear your suppositions and to collaborate your thoughts to other ideas. or your thoughts to our own. it is truly a web forum where all minds come together for truths.

hail and well met fellow adventurer

solx

Thank you for the updates on the others! As to how I found this site, it was none of than *you* who [unbeknownst to you] showed me! While on the search for a legitimate alchemy community online yesterday, I ran across a random comment you made on somebody's blog. At the bottom of your comment you linked to this site! The doors have been opened, and I am of no doubt that this was meant to be. The timing of me finding this board is impeccable!
Schmeldvich

Postby MShoAT » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:36 am

Hey Schmeldvich!

Your enthousiasm is very enjoyable :)

I read that you plan on starting the practical work soon? Feel free to start your own thread with any questions you may have or any discussion you want to get started on a particular path.

f.e. Getting the right equipment can be very time consuming. (deciding on what equipment you want to use and where to get it). We might be able to help.

Anyways, good to have you on board :)
MShoAT
Site Admin

Return to Introductions