Hey guys

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

Hey guys

Postby Agrimony » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:15 am

Hi everyone,
It is a pleasure to be here and a great joy to see other people that are willing to share their knowledge and ideas with each other here.

I, myself am not much of an lab practitioner but I do consider myself to be setting up a personal lab in the near future. I have been learning alchemy for almost 3 years and yet I seem to feel like just a young apprentice that gets satisfied for every little spark that I get and enlightens me about the great art.

Life for me has not been easy, It has been hard and a struggle for as long as I can remember with tiny bits of moments of joy that are worth embracing them. I think that my experiences in life have lead me to this path which I think that It has to do allot with knowing how to catch those joyful moments and be mindful of those feelings that you sense.

For me alchemy is not just about learning the art of alchemy, It is also being a part of that state of mind where you are actually trying to figure out something that is true to you, something that you have believed and felt it in your heart, to be. I think that what drove mostly the scientists, or more precisely the physicians to dig further into the secrets of nature was that will to try and understand their own nature.

I also have to say that I come from a different place so English is my secondary language so sorry for any confusions that i might create. :D

Ilos
Agrimony

Re: Hey guys

Postby Krisztian » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:23 am

Agrimony wrote:I also have to say that I come from a different place so English is my secondary language so sorry for any confusions that i might create.

That might serve you well. It is also my second tongue, the English language.

Majority of the disclosed lab-work involves the 'golden water' here in this Forum, but if you have other paths to share feel free. Look forward to your participation and sharing!
Labore et coeli favore / Nosce te ipsum / Sapientia Veterum / Aurum nostrum non est aurum vulgi
Krisztian

Postby Schmeldvich » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:55 pm

Agrimony wrote:Hi everyone,
It is a pleasure to be here and a great joy to see other people that are willing to share their knowledge and ideas with each other here.

I think that my experiences in life have lead me to this path which I think that It has to do allot with knowing how to catch those joyful moments and be mindful of those feelings that you sense.

For me alchemy is not just about learning the art of alchemy, It is also being a part of that state of mind where you are actually trying to figure out something that is true to you, something that you have believed and felt it in your heart, to be.

This.

Wonderful post, man! Glad to have you here with us!
Schmeldvich

Postby MShoAT » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:44 am

Hey Agrimony,

English isn't my first language either, so no worries :)

Great job hosting your own forum as well (http://alchemists.7forum.net/forum). If I find the time I will take a closer look at it!

Welcome on board!
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby Solx » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:57 am

:) salutations Agrimony;

it took me 2 years to convince goggle to make a translation matrix for some of the others. truly it is most important to us all that we may freely communicate. i have learned many languages but true to our species of forgetfulness have forgotten them all over the many decades.

i am highly sensitive to your trials and tribulations. your words have great meaning to me. like you have i also experienced this form of life. and like you so do i seek more then those that have given me that forced education of malevolent life events. taste in its true meaning that you and i have learned greatly from this difficult pressures.

very welcome Agrimony. now is your time to shine. show us your truths.

solx
Terran by natures
Solx

Return to Introductions