Great to be here!

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

Great to be here!

Postby Sara » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:42 am

Hello to a new online home! Ever since the boa forum went down came back and went again its been strange not having anyone to share thoughts and ideas with who understand what you're talking about and dont reply back in a cryptic silly way for no real reason. I've missed being able to go login and there will be some intersesting thing to read through and think about and having helpful people willing to give advice if you get stuck while trying to do the practical parts of alchemy and knowing that they are most likely right because they've already done it and theres a link to the topic they made all about what they did. I love having that, that access to more learning and more knowledge and people who can and are willing to help if you ask.
This place is great and thank you MShoAT for posting videos on youtube with links to it. :D :D
what goes up but never comes down?
give up?

want the answer?

-your age :D
Sara

Re: Great to be here!

Postby MShoAT » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:09 pm

Good to have you here Sara,

There is a lot of information here on the BoA path and you can also find clues/suggestions about why it failed for most. In here we are all searching. By sharing our results we try to learn from each other. A group can accomplish more then an individual.

Did you start the work yourself?
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby Schmeldvich » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:23 pm

Glad you're here, Sara!
Schmeldvich

Postby Sara » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:17 pm

MShoAT, I have collected most of the equipment needed to begin but am yet to start. I never thought to try the boa method I was in the mind that I would try it if the others get to their goals via that way and no one ever did so I didn't follow that path on the other hand I am tempted to try a mix and match method found in two different books put to gether in the covenant of silence by Nicolas D Collette I figured that as there are two parts to the GW then it wouldn't matter if I mixed it up a bit so long as my results are the same as what they're supposed to be (ie first part results in usable salts second part in the white or red stone). What I plan to do is use the simplest method I've found to gain the salts which is going down the wet path and not the dry one, so I won't be getting my salts from the ashes but from the spirit after it has been distilled and saturated. Then once I have gained my salts and purified them I will take the simplest method for the second part though that one is still being analysed as though it is simple its still somewhat complicated...
But I am close to starting on my greatwork and am very excited for that soon to be met goal!
Thanks for the welcome awesome person whos name is too long for me to remember how to spell it! I shall call you vich! :D
give up?

want the answer?

Sara

Postby Krisztian » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:28 pm

Sara wrote:. . . . What I plan to do is use the simplest method I've found to gain the salts which is going down the wet path. . .

That's the name of the game: simplicity, and to follow it. You would do better, I believe, if you conceived of how Nature does it by reading older MS written by old masters. Do as you may, of course.

The mind of modern people is way too complicated and foremost plagued by destructive tendencies. That's why as intelligent as they may be, it only leads to failure.
Labore et coeli favore / Nosce te ipsum / Sapientia Veterum / Aurum nostrum non est aurum vulgi
Krisztian

Postby Sara » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:50 pm

Yeah I do read a lot of the older books to I got a dvd off ebay the has 100 rare old books on it and to be honest N.D.C in his books no matter what its on or what its about he does sound like a kook but the methods im talking about though they were quoted in his book are very old and from books listed in the RAM digital library along with a whole bunch of other books of old and new so in terms of reading be it the old treatises or new how to books I have enough books to last me two lifetimes and am slowly chipping away at the sheer number. At the moment im reading a book from 17th century on astrology because if the planets do influence the luck of my outcomes I'd rather know about it and start at a good time for good outcomes... now I've forgotten what my point was uh yea I do read older books often normally more than once each book because I can never remember (or understand) unless I read it a few times. :D
give up?

want the answer?

Sara

Postby Krisztian » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:29 pm

Sara wrote:. . . I do read older books often normally more than once each book because I can never remember (or understand) unless I read it a few times.

I know what you mean, I've read (and will read) Philalethes at least, being serious now, 100 times! It has become a daily meditation of sort. I found it, over time, that they also sprinkle 'the inner work' aspect throughtout their writings.

Love your attitude about the work. Wish you the very best Sara.
Labore et coeli favore / Nosce te ipsum / Sapientia Veterum / Aurum nostrum non est aurum vulgi
Krisztian

Postby Sara » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Wow 100 times on one book is amazing, your concentraion is awesome I dont think my brains capable of such a feat seriously I get a headache after the third run through(with brakes) and if I ignore it I get sickly and then im just done :lol: . I haven't read anything by philalethes what's the name of it if you dont mind maybe I can make it a goal book(something I will let myself read when I think I might be able to understand and get through it). :)

And thanks for thewell wishing! ^-^/ All the luck is needed from what I've read of things going wrong on both this and the old boa forum. :shock:
give up?

want the answer?

Sara

Postby MShoAT » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:15 pm

Sara wrote: haven't read anything by philalethes what's the name of it if you dont mind maybe I can make it a goal book

Take a look here

"Metamorphosis of Metals" by Eirenaeus Philalethes, 1668
"A Brief Guide To The Celestial Ruby" by Philalethes, 1668
"The Fount of Chemical Truth" by Eirenaeus Philalethes, 1668
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby LiYuZe » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:21 am

Last edited by LiYuZe on Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LiYuZe

Next

Return to Introductions