Hello (question)

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

Hello (question)

Postby Sol » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:01 am

Hello I was on BOA forums like year ago or more, but this is like new forum or something related?


Thanks for clarification.
Sol
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:59 am

Re: Hello (question)

Postby MShoAT » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:23 am

Hey Sol,

Welcome on board!

Sol wrote:..but this is like new forum or something related?


Yes this forum is fairly new, started in September 2013. We initially started this forum to attract other practical workers working on GW methods. Posting my own progress on the BoA method automatically drew some interesting people.

The forum is not only about the Great Work but tries to cover every part of practical lab alchemy. We formulated our goal as such :

http://alchemyprocesses.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=35 wrote:This forum intends to create a meeting place for practical lab alchemists. If people are willing to contribute, this place will turn into an alchemist cookbook. Members will have the opportunity to learn tested recipes/processes, and benefit from the guidance and experience of other members.


We have no relation with the author of the BoA. However more and more people who were part of the original forum are finding their ways here.
User avatar
MShoAT
Site Admin
 
Posts: 816
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:25 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Hello (question)

Postby Sol » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:41 am

I was just curious what happened to forum of BoA and author because it's seems a bit tricky to move that way. It's like proving all BoA was just a imagination of some mad man, but it does not matter. Hope I learn something from you guys.

Thanks for clarification.


If someone want only achieve immortality of the body - focus on mercury.


Also can I get room and server adress of irc ? (I want to connect directly)
Sol
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:59 am

Re: Hello (question)

Postby MShoAT » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:08 pm

Sol wrote:Also can I get room and server adress of irc ? (I want to connect directly)


Sure,

server : irc.undernet.org
channel : #Alchemy

However this is hardly used these days, you are the first one to ask about it. Hopefully this will change in the future. Try #Hermetics as well, there is activity there and they know me and the forum.

If you have better ways to integrate an IRC webchat into a phpforum, I'm open for suggestions :)
User avatar
MShoAT
Site Admin
 
Posts: 816
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:25 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Hello (question)

Postby Solx » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:07 am

i remember you sol
Last edited by Solx on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solx
 
Posts: 810
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:29 pm

Re: Hello (question)

Postby Schmeldvich » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:46 am

Solx wrote:however it was not until the 14th century this evodance was reported. to show how vibration patterns are to be used.


...What?


Solx wrote:Alex sanders words.


I've seen you say this before (you claim to know him). How many times have to talked to him in person?


Solx wrote:if you wish to entreet him once again look to his request to once again join him. at http://www.alchemy.ws/join


I tried to join months ago and was never responded to! Figured it was dead. Are you a part of the Alchemy.ws message boards, Solx?
User avatar
Schmeldvich
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:24 pm

Re: Hello (question)

Postby Sol » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:35 pm

I have no worries that forum died, I was just curious if someone debunked it or whatever happens.
Sol
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:59 am

Re: Hello (question)

Postby Solx » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:02 pm

and again glad to have you here Sol.
Solx
 
Posts: 810
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:29 pm


Return to Introductions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest