Welcome

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

Welcome

Postby MShoAT » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:04 am

Welcome everyone!

We are happy to see that you found your way to this forum. Please give yourself a small introduction so we can get to know each other!
MShoAT
Site Admin

Re: Welcome

Postby Taramasco » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:56 pm

Hello.

I had to recreate this account. Thank you.
Last edited by Taramasco on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Matthew 5:13 "Ye be (the) salt of the earth; (so) that if the salt vanish away, wherein shall it be salted? To nothing it is worth over, [no] but that it be cast out, and be defouled of men."
Taramasco

Postby MShoAT » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:27 am

Hey Taramasco,

As requested I changed your username. Since there is no ready out of box option to do that I changed your username in the SQL database. I'm afraid that has caused your log in problems. Please let me know if you want me to take any further action.
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby Taramasco » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:30 pm

MShoAT wrote:Hey Taramasco,

As requested I changed your username. Since there is no ready out of box option to do that I changed your username in the SQL database. I'm afraid that has caused your log in problems. Please let me know if you want me to take any further action.

Thank you friend.

For future reference try executing this command within mysql. It should fully rename all user_id fields.

X1 = old userid
X2 = new userid

UPDATE `phpbb_posts` SET `poster_id` = 'X1' WHERE `poster_id` =X2;
UPDATE `phpbb_topics` SET `topic_poster` = 'X1' WHERE `topic_poster` =X2;
UPDATE `phpbb_topics` SET `topic_last_poster_id` = 'X1' WHERE `topic_last_poster_id` =X2;
UPDATE `phpbb_topics_posted` SET `user_id` = 'X1' WHERE `user_id` =X2;
UPDATE `phpbb_poll_votes` SET `vote_user_id` = 'X1' WHERE `vote_user_id` =X2;
UPDATE `phpbb_users` SET `user_id` = 'X1' WHERE `user_id` =X2;
UPDATE `phpbb_acl_users` SET `user_id` = 'X1' WHERE `user_id` =X2;

The optional tables are phpbb_topics_track and phpbb_topics_watch.
Last edited by Taramasco on Mon May 29, 2017 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Matthew 5:13 "Ye be (the) salt of the earth; (so) that if the salt vanish away, wherein shall it be salted? To nothing it is worth over, [no] but that it be cast out, and be defouled of men."
Taramasco

Postby MShoAT » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:38 pm

Thanks,

I should have googled it better :)
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby Taramasco » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:45 pm

MShoAT wrote:Thanks,

I should have googled it better :)

No problem friend. You're very welcome. :)
Last edited by Taramasco on Mon May 29, 2017 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taramasco

Postby traveller » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:01 am

Hello MShoAT, how are you man, i have been visiting this site from since few days, i saw its a very good alchemy site and have a lot of stuff written in forums, but recently i saw the thread of Solx, "how to create the stone", but alas he has erased his all posts, and since i am very curious about it, that what our brother told us in his posts. So do you have his any ID, where I can ask him.
Thanks.
Regards.
God Bless.
traveller

Postby Schmeldvich » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:28 pm

traveller wrote:Hello MShoAT, how are you man, i have been visiting this site from since few days, i saw its a very good alchemy site and have a lot of stuff written in forums, but recently i saw the thread of Solx, "how to create the stone", but alas he has erased his all posts, and since i am very curious about it, that what our brother told us in his posts. So do you have his any ID, where I can ask him.
Thanks.
Regards.
God Bless.

Welcome!

Good luck with your search! I cannot pull up his old posts (nor can MShoAT), but I can assure you from the bottom of my heart that the post you are seeking out did not contain any relevant information, especially regarding making any kind of Stone; it was Solx's usual delusional words of grandeur with very little substance.

Schmeldvich
Schmeldvich

Postby traveller » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:10 pm

Thanks Schmeldvich, for your kind words, and clarification, but can you please more clarify me, that which subject he chose in his posts, is it gw, dew, or like something.
Thanks.
Regards.
traveller

Return to Introductions