HEY!!!

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

HEY!!!

Postby Rohan » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:21 am

Hey i am Rohan,
im on the process of making the stone
Add me on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/rohan.roychowdhury.338
And join us at the book of aquarius(Study group) : https://www.facebook.com/groups/thegreatwork/
Lets all stick together 8-) 8-) :D here and there
Thank you... :D
Rohan

Re: HEY!!!

Postby Solx » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:46 am

falisatations rohan:

what progress have you made on FACEBOOK? will you nill you can you share with us?

i chose not to use face book it is far too solidarity on the exchange of personnel information and the sharing there of bound by the rules of facebook. all personnel information you present on face book is bound by international law to be shared with whom ever facebook wishes. sorry i will not join.

i am glad your here to share with your face book friends all that we are discovering here. you being here tells me we here have something you seek. welcome.

let us do as you wish and share thoughts and works. here on this forums.
Solx

Postby Rohan » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:08 am

Solx wrote:falisatations rohan:

what progress have you made on FACEBOOK? will you nill you can you share with us?

i chose not to use face book it is far too solidarity on the exchange of personnel information and the sharing there of bound by the rules of facebook. all personnel information you present on face book is bound by international law to be shared with whom ever facebook wishes. sorry i will not join.

i am glad your here to share with your face book friends all that we are discovering here. you being here tells me we here have something you seek. welcome.

No Solx... I am not sharing any info with my friends...i keep my work away from my social life....frankly...I use facebook only to be un wierd....I dont like want to be introvert as i was when i was 12.... anyway....The reason i wanted to share the group is because...there is a member who did finish the great work...he made the white stone..(https://www.facebook.com/sean.p.robbins).... And yes I agree on the part..facebook not only notes down our info...but also our private messages...(that is why it was made popular according to the conspiracy theorists)....but Oneday the whole world wide web will be like this...so i dont give a darn now...
The Rosicrucians do exist...and they are too responsible...

And thank you Solx
You are too kind
Rohan

Postby Solx » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:35 am

The Rosicrucians do exist
well of course they do. my family in the beginning made them.

i am terribly excited to see your works as are many here. as i too have had great success as well.

it was only moments ago i was enlighten as to how to make the red stone after the "Pre-Stone"
thaNKS to an not practicing member of the great forum.

it is at the core of the belief of any science that to integrate an elemental construct into the cellular structure of our every cell. that immortality can exists. give to the dna through RNA the instructions of the non need for cellular repair then you have the answers we all seek. this is indeed the core of all chemy, or all-chemy , or alchimist. the holy grail of all linear life. reach this and as all forms of theologies have been seeking and then all answers are there.

we see your needs your needs are ours. no one here is going to abandon the work we are doing here. god bless them all.

here in this forum we are very close, very close.

we are also seeking other answers. why some can and some can not.

also we are exploring the botanical the mineral, but in the end always the animal. all things are being discussed no thought is too small. here.

i would very much feel in my heart your desire to show me your works. it would increase mine and others direction in life.

thank you in advance. your awesome for your sharing the great works with us.

if you have any evodance beyond my research that can show some one else had success? then your now my best friend. to tell me who he is and how i can speak with him. we must have a meetings of the minds involving reasonable understandings of the process.
Solx

Postby Rohan » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:45 am

Solx wrote:
The Rosicrucians do exist
well of course they do. my family in the beginning made them.

Explain this? also
is it true Paracelsus had a secret son? and his generation still lives today??
Rohan

Postby Solx » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:13 am

i am a direct descendant of the guardian of the holy ceplacue. why would i not then then an creator. of other organizations sworn to keep the holy secrets secret?

becuase it is time

my family sheild
Attachments
125px-Armoiries_de_Jérusalem.svg.png
125px-Armoiries_de_Jérusalem.svg.png (8.71 KiB) Viewed 9928 times
Solx

Postby Solx » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:19 am

my family seal
crap to amy files to look for it some ting best keep secret here is our ring

knights templar ring.jpg
knights templar ring.jpg (274.74 KiB) Viewed 9927 times
Solx

Postby Rohan » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:23 am

oh.. i see :) ...
Rohan

Postby Solx » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:30 am

rohan, as i have now instructed you in private mail. i will not keep secrets form any one on this forum. you have asked of me many private things. and i have provided all that you have asked for. which now puts me at a disadvantage with others. that being as it is? you have stated you are working on the elixir of life.

given that i have gifted you with more answer then i would gift to most? will you now show myself in photos your works on your own private thread now in this forum?

it is now of my most honored position to respectfully request your gifts to both honor myself and those others that seek your most secret answers.
Solx

Postby Rohan » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:34 am

Yes Solx, I would anyway, I am not afraid of anyone, I dont like hiding . I will show you my progress
Rohan

Next

Return to Introductions