Hello

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

Hello

Postby Fierzikhan » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:54 pm

Pleased to join your group, I have been studying/practicing alchemy formally for the past year. I enjoy both practical and spiritual alchemy, I feel that you must operate both to truly accomplish the Great Work. I was lead to the practice of Qigong which is Taoist internal alchemy about 6 months ago and it is my aim to blend eastern and western alchemy in my life. I hope to accomplish the Great Work with you !
Fierzikhan

Re: Hello

Postby MShoAT » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:33 am

Welcome Fierzikhan!

I hope you find what you are looking for!
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby Krisztian » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:26 pm

Fierzikhan wrote:. . . . the practice of Qigong . . .

Qi-gong can be used quite well during circulation [in the lab]. It is also effective in sleeping less, staying strong when engaged in the lab for extended periods.

Fierzikhan wrote:. . . my aim to blend eastern and western alchemy in my life. . .

Good for you.

There're those that feel and reason that there isn't much relation between the two, Eastern practices and Hermeticism/alchemy. But I say, explore it if that's what you feel drawn to.
Labore et coeli favore / Nosce te ipsum / Sapientia Veterum / Aurum nostrum non est aurum vulgi
Krisztian

Postby Schmeldvich » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:48 pm

Fierzikhan wrote:Pleased to join your group, I have been studying/practicing alchemy formally for the past year. I enjoy both practical and spiritual alchemy, I feel that you must operate both to truly accomplish the Great Work. I was lead to the practice of Qigong which is Taoist internal alchemy about 6 months ago and it is my aim to blend eastern and western alchemy in my life.

Very cool! Welcome!
Schmeldvich

Return to Introductions