ello ello

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

ello ello

Postby ideletemyself » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:00 am

I've only recently begun looking into alchemy & the alchemical process. Though, I'm fairly certain I went through the calcination process without having been aware of it or alchemy at the time about a year or two ago. So I've been mired in dissolution for some time now and I'm just so happy to have found what the universe was seemingly trying to tell me...

Honestly I'm much more interested in the psychological process than anything material but during my calcination I was exploring chemistry with great zeal. As such I've done quite a few synthesis with my vacuum distill setup & love every moment of the chemical process.

Well I'm going to go see whats available in yon resources thanks for the great site & I hope to contribute in some way!
Once I found out the secret of the universe. I have forgotten what it was, but I know that
the Creator does not take Creation seriously, for I remember he sat in Space with all His work in front of him and laughed...
ideletemyself

Re: ello ello

Postby thrival » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:31 pm

Your whiteness shows you have been sufficiently calcined, now you need to putrify and become black-- :lol: (Just kidding); don't delete yourself just yet, we are all here to learn while our meat-puppets still allow. Welcome!
thrival

Re: ello ello

Postby ideletemyself » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:54 pm

thrival wrote:Your whiteness shows you have been sufficiently calcined, now you need to putrify and become black-- :lol: (Just kidding); don't delete yourself just yet, we are all here to learn while our meat-puppets still allow. Welcome!

ROFL! i've been this calcinated for years... Nobody would believe i was raised by the beach.

Pleased to meetcha!
Once I found out the secret of the universe. I have forgotten what it was, but I know that
the Creator does not take Creation seriously, for I remember he sat in Space with all His work in front of him and laughed...
ideletemyself

Return to Introductions