Hello fellow seekers

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.
starklazy

Hello fellow seekers

Post by starklazy » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:36 am

Hello all,

I don't have much to say except that I am also a seeker of Truth. The Stone is my goal and the primary purpose of my existence.

I read the BoA myself and truly got engaged in it, but after conducting further research, I also came into the conclusion that the Author's/ Aleksander's method is incomplete. He got the basic principles of Alchemy (As Above, So Below / One / Yin Yang / Seed / Solve et Coagula / Cycle of Nature / Generation from Corruption) right, but on the practical side, he falls short. I am convinced of this after reading the Hermes Trismegistus Old and True Natural Path.

Remember the group that he wanted to create for "true seekers" before he closed the BoA forum? Guess what? I got in. Soloman is there too. There are only three members there (Aleksander, Soloman and me). But it has been months now (since end of August 2014 i guess) since he appeared on our secret forum and honestly that really annoys me.

He can just appear and disappear as he please. Soloman has also gone from the forum. After he and Aleksander has some disagreements on some topic (non-alchemy related).

I can now confirm these facts;

1) Aleksander's method does not produce the "true mercury" so needed in the Great Work. He confused the "true mercury" / "first agent" that has to be pulled out from "Philosophical Earth" with the "astral spirit" (the Water separated from its Earth after the distillation). That is why the BoA method will never produce the Stone.

2) He got the Calcinaton part totally wrong. He insists the Calcination to be done manually to clean the Matter from impurity. From my own research, calcination happens by itself in the process of obtaining the "second agent".

I still have respect for Aleksander though because his research helped lay down the road for me. He has done a great effort revealing it for free to us, and I will always respect him for that. But, I have to say that I am not that impressed with his attitude.

That aside, I hope to continue my journey in obtaining the Stone here, with you all. Hope I am accepted here.

Stark Schiffer.
"Only he who gives up is defeated. Everyone else is victorious." - Paulo Coelho, Manuscript Found in Accra.

If ever I should fail, at least I fail fighting the Good Fight.

ggkvarma

Re: Hello fellow seekers

Post by ggkvarma » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:21 am

hello starklasy,i was also a member of boa,i was kraman,fourlions,due to some misunderstanding i was banned for breaking some rules.i dont care, i was there to make people understand the process but the author was adamant.

Rohan

Post by Rohan » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:16 am

starklazy wrote:
1) Aleksander's method does not produce the "true mercury" so needed in the Great Work. He confused the "true mercury" / "first agent" that has to be pulled out from "Philosophical Earth" with the "astral spirit" (the Water separated from its Earth after the distillation). That is why the BoA method will never produce the Stone.
well then, according to you, what is the "true mercury"?

MShoAT
Site Admin

Post by MShoAT » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:25 am

Welcome starklazy!
starklazy wrote:That aside, I hope to continue my journey in obtaining the Stone here, with you all. Hope I am accepted here.
Ofcourse :) I hope you can benefit from our joined efforts.
starklazy wrote:Guess what? I got in
Are you talking about the "secret" group behind the www.alchemy.ws/join link? Didn't expect there to be an actual group though. I did apply for the group but never got a reaction.

Are you still in contact with Solomon?

starklazy

Post by starklazy » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:07 pm

MShoAT wrote: Are you talking about the "secret" group behind the http://www.alchemy.ws/join link? Didn't expect there to be an actual group though. I did apply for the group but never got a reaction.

Are you still in contact with Solomon?
Yes, that is indeed the group that I am talking about. I sent an application and got accepted. It was in May last year. So far, the member are Aleksander, Soloman and me. But I already left a message there saying I am Leaving.

The reason why I decided to leave the group is because;
1) It has been months (since August) since we have any communication in there.
2) I am convinced that Aleksander's practical side of the GW is wrong. (This I confirmed after reading the Old and True Natural Path).

The only time I was in contact with Soloman was when I communicated with him in that group's forum. We never communicate personally.

I have to admit that I have not yet started on the GW. So far, all I have been doing is the research part (putting all the pictures together). But I feel I am at the stage where just researching is not going to advance my step on the path to the Stone. Thus, I decided to finally start the GW, well at this stage I'd rather call it experimenting.
I need and hope to get help regarding the glasswares needed for the GW.

Actually, I registered on this forum quite a while ago, just after I got accepted to the "secret" group. I got the link from the old BoA forum when it was still online. But at that time, I preferred to just be a passive reader on this forum, as part of my research. That was also how I came to know about the book - Hermes Trismegistus "Old and True Natural Path".
"Only he who gives up is defeated. Everyone else is victorious." - Paulo Coelho, Manuscript Found in Accra.

starklazy

Post by starklazy » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:28 pm

Rohan wrote:
starklazy wrote:
well then, according to you, what is the "true mercury"?
Well first of all, let me clarify that I have never try my hand on the practical side yet. So any idea regarding the "true mercury" does not originate from me. What I understand as the "true mercury" originated from the book - Hermes Trismegistus Old and True Natural Path.

According to the writer, the loose and wooly "salt" obtained from the first rotation / first stage of the Work is the menstruum universalissimum or the "true mercury" of the wise.

Krisztian

Post by Krisztian » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:02 pm

MShoAT wrote:Are you talking about the "secret" group behind the http://www.alchemy.ws/join link? Didn't expect there to be an actual group though.
That's been my point about alchemy: it's well and alive but it is and has always been an understream discipline. You'll find secret groups behind more noticeable organizations in just about any place. That's why academia, mainstream science, television programs or whatever else easily accessible know very little about the actual practice of alchemy, only superficially.
Labore et coeli favore / Nosce te ipsum / Sapientia Veterum / Aurum nostrum non est aurum vulgi

Krisztian

Post by Krisztian » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:12 pm

starklazy wrote:. . . first stage of the Work is the menstruum universalissimum or the "true mercury" of the wise.
Yes.

If you read the old masters carefully, you'll notice that the only place that they either keep silent or cleverly twist and bend out of shape what it is, the seemingly only aspect, is regarding the true Mercury.

So you can have the exact same chemical operations carried out. Same glassware. Same time of year. Same astrological timing. Yet if only one of them knows about our Mercury, and makes it part of it, then only that alchemist will succeed. Many of the old texts give the right recipe, but they leave out the insight of the true Mercury.
Labore et coeli favore / Nosce te ipsum / Sapientia Veterum / Aurum nostrum non est aurum vulgi

starklazy

Post by starklazy » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:48 am

Krisztian wrote:
starklazy wrote:. . . first stage of the Work is the menstruum universalissimum or the "true mercury" of the wise.
Yes.

If you read the old masters carefully, you'll notice that the only place that they either keep silent or cleverly twist and bend out of shape what it is, the seemingly only aspect, is regarding the true Mercury.

So you can have the exact same chemical operations carried out. Same glassware. Same time of year. Same astrological timing. Yet if only one of them knows about our Mercury, and makes it part of it, then only that alchemist will succeed. Many of the old texts give the right recipe, but they leave out the insight of the true Mercury.
I concur.
That and the Pondus / weight regarding the External Fire and the amount of Water that should be given to the Earth during imbibition.

kiorionis

Post by kiorionis » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:05 pm

Hey starklazy,

I agree with your criticisms of the BoA. The most helpful thing in my own pursuit was re-defining what the philosophic Stone is for myself. To paraphrase Francis Bacon, the pursuit of the sciences is greatly injured by those who say "this is fact", because it stops others from coming to their own conclusions in the same area of study.

Welcome to the forum :)
a little magic can take you a long way.