Hello fellow seekers

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

Re: Hello fellow seekers

Postby Schmeldvich » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:15 pm

MShoAT wrote:Are you talking about the "secret" group behind the http://www.alchemy.ws/join link? Didn't expect there to be an actual group though. I did apply for the group but never got a reaction.

Haha, same! Filled out all the bullshit, wrote the thing, answered the question(s), etc....Nothing. Oh well! Funny that the community went from 100+ people to 3 including Author himself.

Glad to have you here, starklazy!
Schmeldvich

Postby ggkvarma » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:58 am

dear schmeldvich,THis time he is collecting stories from members.
ggkvarma

Postby starklazy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:37 am

kiorionis wrote:Hey starklazy,

I agree with your criticisms of the BoA. The most helpful thing in my own pursuit was re-defining what the philosophic Stone is for myself. To paraphrase Francis Bacon, the pursuit of the sciences is greatly injured by those who say "this is fact", because it stops others from coming to their own conclusions in the same area of study.

Welcome to the forum :)

Hello kiorionis,

Thank you for the warm welcome.

One of the beauty in pursuit of any art is the beauty of surprising ourselves with a new level of discovery which is usually not the case form second-hand learning. So, I agree with Bacon.

Cheers.
"Only he who gives up is defeated. Everyone else is victorious." - Paulo Coelho, Manuscript Found in Accra.

If ever I should fail, at least I fail fighting the Good Fight.
starklazy

Postby starklazy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:46 am

Schmeldvich wrote:
MShoAT wrote:Are you talking about the "secret" group behind the http://www.alchemy.ws/join link? Didn't expect there to be an actual group though. I did apply for the group but never got a reaction.

Haha, same! Filled out all the bullshit, wrote the thing, answered the question(s), etc....Nothing. Oh well! Funny that the community went from 100+ people to 3 including Author himself.

Glad to have you here, starklazy!

Hi Schmeldvich,

Thank you, I'm glad to be warmly accepted here.

I think it is no harm telling that I wrote an allegorical story of the GW practical process (as indicated by Aleksander) for my application. About two days after that, I got an email from him saying he read my application and said it was what he is looking for. And so I was accepted. Not long after that, Soloman got in. It was between late May and early June last year.

It has been since August last year since Soloman post anything there, and so as Aleksander. Now that I have left, there are only two members left there, and with Soloman still not appearing, I guess that leave only Aleksander alone.
"Only he who gives up is defeated. Everyone else is victorious." - Paulo Coelho, Manuscript Found in Accra.

starklazy

Postby Krisztian » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:25 pm

Aleksander Almásy meant well. In the history of alchemy this has happened countless times, when one made absolute statements before finishing the Work. And it turns out simply a good sounding theory, but no thing else.

The other observation that's worth mentioning is, the Great Work requires that the alchemist has an inner work, a reliable method, in which he can verify what's enfolding. They refer to this as dialogue with Higher Genius or Self. Aleksander is clearly not from this group of practitioners so his mental struggles can easily become delusional. That's an unprepared "alchemist".

But people make mistakes, and that's alright. No alchemist truly needs another alchemist to complete the Work, what they need is, an intimate relationship with themselves, their Higher Genius.
Labore et coeli favore / Nosce te ipsum / Sapientia Veterum / Aurum nostrum non est aurum vulgi
Krisztian

Postby Alchemist » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:38 am

Welcome to the site :)
Alchemist

Postby starklazy » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:54 pm

Alchemist wrote:Welcome to the site :)

Thank you brother :)

starklazy

Previous

Return to Introductions