Fallen into love.

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

Fallen into love.

Postby Above Nature » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:22 am

Hello my fellow Alchemists,

My name is Above Nature, as you can see & I am very new to Alchemy but I feel as if though I have fallen in love. You will see more of me around here, I will ask questions, sometimes obvious ones, sometimes not so much. I am learning & this is what I will be doing for the rest of my life, I feel as if though all the moments, all the little clues have led me to start the great work.

I am not in it for the riches, I have tasted wealth & nothing but emptiness filled me, this led me on my way to know there has to be more to life than the material. I wish only to sustain myself & be free so I can continue serving God in his infinite wisdom & I hope to find equal minded people. The terms you speak of, I am unfamiliar with as of this moment, but that will be something I learn about. I have only read two books, both from the same author. "The book of Aquarius" & now I wish to go further.

I will have to apologize if my English is poor, it is my 4th language so do keep that in mind, but I do "Google" words that I am unfamiliar with, however things like "The Green lion" will be a bit harder to find on there, so if I ask, I hope you are understanding.

To conclude this introduction, I wish to ask, has anyone here, in these forums made The Red Stone? Has anyone turned led into Gold? Has anyone here, cured themselves? Retarded aging?

Regards,

Above Nature
Above Nature

Re: Fallen into love.

Postby kiorionis » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:04 am

Welcome to the forum :)
Art is Nature in the flask. Nature is a vial thing.
kiorionis

Postby Schmeldvich » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:10 am

Welcome!
Schmeldvich

Postby Above Nature » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:07 pm

Thank you my friends, my spirit is singing with joy for the opportunity to learn & to get closer to God.
Above Nature

Postby SolarSeeker » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:32 pm

So far nobody on this forum has made gold on purpose. (yet)

thyl lum did find a few small nuggets from an accidental transmutation of his furnace's heating element. He and I were chatting on a different forum before I invited him here. Apparently my own process is not far behind his,I just need a furnace,some gold,and to replace a few flasks that break from time to time.
SolarSeeker

Postby thyl lum » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:44 am

Welcome Above Nature!

I wouldn't go so far to say that no one on this forum has had a successful intended transmutation... Then again I don't have the ability to Remote View. But I will say that I believe there are individuals on this forum that have succeeded in completing both the white and red stone, and do know how to, but have chosen to remain quiet.

I believe these individuals are like Beacons, guiding the neophytes and gently encouraging their inner light.

For ultimately there comes a point in our individual evolution where, in order to proceed further, we must serve and be selfless that the Universal Spirit may move through us.

It is true, check out the thread "cycles and repetitions" and the pictures tend to speak for themselves.

My greatest advice to anyone is developing an inner dialogue, not with the mind, but with the Heart. Intuit the results you seek. Learn to recognize your feeling nature and learning how to listen. Be still.

Godspeed.
"When one has lost everything, when one has no more hope, life becomes a disgrace and death a duty" -Cyliani
_____________________ _____________ ________ _____ ___ __ _ _
thyl lum

Postby Alchemist » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:38 am

Welcome to the site :)
Alchemist

Postby Above Nature » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:38 am

Thank you for your wise words, they have not fallen on deaf ears or in this case, blind eyes.
Above Nature

Return to Introductions