Hi

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.
Zhang

Hi

Post by Zhang » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:39 pm

Hello,

thank you for accepting me on the forum.

I practice Inner Alchemy from the western and Chinese tradition,and belong to few initiatic Orders in France.

I read BoA few times and I think it is valuable and whant to try for the first time my lab work.I need your assistance and help from the basics which equipment to buy and how to modify BoA according to your new findings.

For many years I read many western and eastern alchemical books and I think that they explaning urine way.

Greetings,

Zhang

kiorionis

Re: Hi

Post by kiorionis » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:09 am

Zhang wrote:Hello
Hello
I practice Inner Alchemy from the western and Chinese tradition,and belong to few initiatic Orders in France.
Very interesting, I do as well!
I need your assistance and help from the basics which equipment to buy and how to modify BoA according to your new findings.
If you're looking for the most basic approach, all you really need is a retort and receiver (plus a heat source -- candles work great).
For many years I read many western and eastern alchemical books and I think that they explaning urine way.
Genuine Western and Eastern texts will explain the underlying Principles of alchemy, which when understood can easily be applied to the urine way, as well as every other path.

Welcome :)
a little magic can take you a long way.

Zhang

Post by Zhang » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:21 am

Hi Kiorionis,

thank you for welcome.

To which Chinese Alchemical tradition you belong?

Using candles for heating?Is this not stable source which ask for constant observation?

Greetings,
Zhang

MShoAT
Site Admin

Post by MShoAT » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:48 am

Welcome Zhang

kiorionis

Post by kiorionis » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:31 am

Zhang wrote:Hi Kiorionis,

To which Chinese Alchemical tradition you belong?
I don't belong to any specific Chinese tradition (there aren't many decent teachers in my area) but the Taoist body of alchemical texts has greatly influenced my internal practice. I consider myself more a Hermetic/Mystical Qabalist when it comes to the internal work.

Using candles for heating?Is this not stable source which ask for constant observation?

Greetings,
Zhang
I use candles for simple distillations, not for extended digestions. For digestions, the heat of the Sun works just fine. You're correct though, candles need supervision.

But in the end, it's the Spirit behind the Fire that drives alchemical operations.

Zhang

Post by Zhang » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:58 pm

Hi Kiorionis,

I highly respect Nei Dan tradition of Inner Alchemy,but today is realy hard to find real Master with lineage.Chinese laboratory Alchemy(Wai Dan) ,but it have many levels of interpretations and many names for one thing so others belive it is complex and dangerous.

I also practice Kabbalah and Theurgy.

Greetings,

Zhang

kiorionis

Post by kiorionis » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:07 pm

Zhang wrote: it have many levels of interpretations and many names for one thing so others belive it is complex and dangerous.
Yes, I believe it is 'complex and dangerous' only if you don't know foundation practices, aka, practices with ground your energy while it transmutes, so that it all doesn't 'go to your head'.

Mantak Chia gives many good Taoist foundational techniques, if I remember correctly. But still, that is from a book rather than a real person.
I also practice Kabbalah and Theurgy.
Very kool. Do you do an 'Ecstatic' practices with Kabbalah (meditation on haShem, chanting haShem, etc.)?
I've recently been experiencing success with these more shamanistic/yogic methods.

Zhang

Post by Zhang » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:18 pm

Mantak Chia is not true Daoist Master and belong to new age neo Daoism.

Yes i practiced Estatic Kabbalah in a way of Abraham Abulafia.

kiorionis

Post by kiorionis » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:00 pm

Zhang wrote:Mantak Chia is not true Daoist Master and belong to new age neo Daoism.
Good to know.
Yes i practiced Estatic Kabbalah in a way of Abraham Abulafia.
Kool, Abulafia techniques are the fiundation of my pursuits.