Hello

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

Hello

Postby dominus » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:05 pm

The BOA was my first introduction to alchemy. I still read it and other related books until today. I used to visit the last BOA forum from time to time. I was a very quiet participant. I was very disappointed to see how the "trolls" took over that forum. Hopefully , the administrator of this site will find a way to keep them under control. Very happy to be here. :ugeek:
dominus

Re: Hello

Postby MShoAT » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:25 pm

Good to see you found your way here dominus!

Have you started the BoA method yourself? Looking forward to reading your contributions.
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby dominus » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:34 pm

No , I have not started. I am still trying to have a good grasp on the theory(ies) of making the stone. May be if the updated version of the "book of aquarius" is ever published, I would have a better picture on how to make it.
dominus

Postby Frater42 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:21 am

Time permitting the book gets a bit of an Edit here and there.
If there is enough demand I may post the edited part in a message.
As well if there are any suggestions for the Edit, what to remove, add or footnotes, please share...

Frater42
Frater42
Site Admin

Postby Flightoffire » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:53 pm

Hi.
dominus wrote:The BOA was my first introduction to alchemy.

Me too.

I was very disappointed to see how the "trolls" took over that forum.

If I may weigh in here.

All I will say at this point is if you are referring to one person who was labelled a troll who came back in a few times... well... long story short spanning several months and many emails between a few people, all I can tell you at this point is that they never was a troll. They were asking the tough questions and popping peoples BOA-wired buttons.

True, they did not back up their claims, which was my main gripe with them. However, if my opinion has any weight with anyone in here, please erase any notions you may have of that person being a troll. They never were.

That is all I will say for now but please consider my suggestion.

Thanks and kind regards,

Flightoffire
Be Still, and Know Who You Are.
Flightoffire

Return to Introductions