hello everyone!

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

hello everyone!

Postby alif » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:38 pm

hello all, I'm alif, lurking from somewhere in south east asia's volcanic ring of fire, and glad to join you all in this forum.

my intro to alchemy was paulo coelho's the alchemist, then I found ndc's forum and website back in 2009
I have been reading quite a few documents and forum posts about alchemy since then, but unfortunately i haven't been able to really done anything significant in practical side of alchemy.

I'm looking forward to learn more about alchemy with you guys :D
الكيمياء‎
alif

Re: hello everyone!

Postby crestind » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:21 am

Welcome! Glad to see you are here instead of the wasteland NDC forum.
Feel free to PM me. Always interested in networking. Don't be shy, dearie.
http://i.imgur.com/RoTaXgG.jpg
crestind

Postby concavo » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:28 am

Welcome,and thank you for joining us my friend!
concavo

Postby alif » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:05 pm

thanks crestind and concavo,
it seems that this forum is filled with lots of urine-work related topic. by the way, do the majority on this forum still holding to the concepts and practical work from Book of Aquarius? I mean if its urine path we're after, I think it is better to prioritize more on rams material or even ndc's book
الكيمياء‎
alif

Postby Schmeldvich » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:40 pm

alif wrote:it seems that this forum is filled with lots of urine-work related topic. by the way, do the majority on this forum still holding to the concepts and practical work from Book of Aquarius? I mean if its urine path we're after, I think it is better to prioritize more on rams material or even ndc's book

Welcome alif!

Reading through your posts, you come off as an inquisitive, earnest Seeker!

RAMS is full of wonderful treatises. Read them all if you are able to, or at least 80% of them! It will help to give you a clearer picture of how the alchemists worked and worded their dissertations. Reading through so many alchemical collections will allow you to see the parallels amongst authors better.

The BoA is bunk as I'm sure you know. I still do reference his quote database all the time though--Mr. Sanders compiled a nice collection for us!

Not sure what alchemical value you see in NDC's writings...dude was way far off the mark in completing the Great Work.
Schmeldvich

Postby alif » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:58 am

Thanks Schmeldvich,

I do get curious sometimes, and I do love rams, although old english and long metaphorical sentences still confuses me :?

as for ndc, I valued his books as a rams material in a more modern language (english is not my main language), at the beginning of my interest in alchemy, his book & forum is all i have that is beginner friendly, so yeah I must admit that it did help me a lot back then.
الكيمياء‎
alif

Postby crestind » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:12 am

I can't speak for others, but I was never convinced by the Book of Aquarius method. In my opinion it is a government sponsored disinformation operation. Something about it rubs me the wrong me. I do think urine is a valid basis for the work though, but not my preferred. If you do try a urine work I would try one of the methods outlined in RAMS.
Feel free to PM me. Always interested in networking. Don't be shy, dearie.
http://i.imgur.com/RoTaXgG.jpg
crestind

Return to Introductions