Hello to all

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

Hello to all

Postby Seitan » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:39 pm

Hello,
I am new on this site. Here mostly as a student to learn new things. Today I am looking for good recipes for dried Psilocybe Cubensis with chocolate/fudge/espresso cubes. If anyone has any they would like to share, or has suggestions, I would be most grateful.
S
Seitan

Re: Hello to all

Postby Schmeldvich » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:36 am

Hi, welcome. Glad you're here, Seitan!

While this is not a forum particularly focused on mind-altering substances (or is it?!), I will be glad to help you out. What exactly is your question? What are you having trouble with or need clarified?

I am assuming you currently have in your possession dried mushrooms and want to make them portable, or at least more palatable. If your mushrooms are dried already, crush them up (powder them if you can), melt some chocolate in a bowl in a bowl of hot water, then sprinkle in your mushrooms. Pour this melted chocolately mushroom mixture into molds and let cool.

Regarding dosage, if you have never experimented with mushrooms before I recommend taking half of an eighth, around 1.75 grams dried. If you want to go all out, a full eighth or 3.5 grams, will certainly get you there. I very much enjoy just a single gram to myself and find it gets me exactly where I want to be.

My prefered method of ingesting mushrooms though is certainly the Lemon Tek. No doubt the most desirable way in my opinion. Pour some lemon juice, orange juice, lemonade, or any acidic juice in a cup (or smoothie!), throw in some crushed or powdered mushrooms, let sit for 10 - 15 minutes, then down it. The onset comes on much quicker, and the negative effects experienced during the comeup are significantly diminished. The whole trip feels much cleaner overall. Try this if you can.

Eating the mushrooms fresh is always nice too, if you are in a position that allows you access to fresh P. Cubes. They don't taste very good, but they do taste a hell of a lot better fresh than they do dried!!!

You can always put some powdered mushrooms into a little jar of honey, let it sit for a month, then microdose with that...a teaspoon or so is extraordinarily uplifting and euphoric.
Schmeldvich

Re: Hello to all

Postby Seitan » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:24 am

Thank you Schmeldvich for your input. The microdosing in honey sounds awesome. All of this is an aspect of alchemy is it not?
Seitan

Return to Introductions