Hey everyone!

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

Hey everyone!

Postby Christjmnm » Sat May 14, 2016 8:35 am

It's nice to have found a place where sincere discussions seem to take place! I'll be happy to take part in them in the future. I'm mostly active at the r/Alchemy subreddit, but I'm hoping to moving onto here too (:

See you in the forums!
Christjmnm

Re: Hey everyone!

Postby Schmeldvich » Sat May 14, 2016 5:07 pm

Welcome!

I have been active on reddit for almost 5 years now (not so much on the /r/alchemy subreddit, though I am subscribed) and absolutely love the site and the potential it has! Not only do I learn new things every day, but I find that it in a way allows me to temporarily live life through someone else's eyes and see things from other different perspectives regularly. I truly think Reddit is a wonderful place.

Glad to see you found us, Christjmnm!
Schmeldvich

Re: Hey everyone!

Postby Christjmnm » Sun May 15, 2016 9:00 pm

Schmeldvich wrote:I have been active on reddit for almost 5 years now (not so much on the /r/alchemy subreddit, though I am subscribed) and absolutely love the site and the potential it has! Not only do I learn new things every day, but I find that it in a way allows me to temporarily live life through someone else's eyes and see things from other different perspectives regularly. I truly think Reddit is a wonderful place.

I agree 100%, it's a great site to interact with strangers and get to know things you otherwise wouldn't hear anywhere else. Added to that, he massive volumes of subs, all with their own peculiar group of people sharing the same interest, is a wonderful thing to feel like you're a part of!
Christjmnm

Return to Introductions