Hello

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

Re: Hello

Postby Schmeldvich » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:42 pm

Illen A Cluf wrote:Glad to be here again. I was a member before, but my password never seemed to work. It now seems to work again after putting in a new password.

I've missed a lot of posts and will try to go back and read as many as possible.

Welcome!
Schmeldvich

Postby Illen A Cluf » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:44 pm

Schmeldvich wrote:
Illen A Cluf wrote:Glad to be here again. I was a member before, but my password never seemed to work. It now seems to work again after putting in a new password.

I've missed a lot of posts and will try to go back and read as many as possible.

Welcome!

Thank you!
Illen A Cluf

Postby Illen A Cluf » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Illen A Cluf wrote:
However, in my opinion, the real test is not how the expression, in isolation, can be interpreted, but in how Fulcanelli, for example, actually uses the term in the context of his discussion.

Since it has already been definitely decided, I do not wish to add further to that particular discussion. I'll just agree to disagree.

The thing is, how he actually uses the term is not definitive and is thus left to interpretation.
I'm also sure that I did say that my interpretation was my own opinion and so the issue can't be called definitive, but fair enough, it would have been nice to hear your take on the matter.
Again, welcome back.

Thank you. I may come back to that later. I'm currently trying to resolve a few contradictions in the text, and once I resolve those, I'll feel much more comfortable in my interpretations.
Illen A Cluf

Postby kiorionis » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:36 pm

Illen A Cluf wrote:
kiorionis wrote:Hi there.

Hi kiorionis. I think I "know" you from another forum.

I think so as well. But I don't frequent this one as much.

Cheers
Art is Nature in the flask. Nature is a vial thing.
kiorionis

Previous

Return to Introductions