Forum updates

All information about the forum can be found here.

Re: Forum updates

Postby MShoAT » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:39 pm

Hey,

Extended the hosting service for yet another year (august 2018).

All the best,
MShoAT
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby Schmeldvich » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:12 pm

Amazing!!

Thank you for keeping this place alive, MShoAT!
Schmeldvich

Postby alexbr » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:35 pm

Amazing!!
MShoAT Thank you for keeping this place alive.
alexbr

Postby Pythagoras » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:54 pm

Thanks MShoAt, for keeping this place open to all those who can come to interact in the spirit of those who came before us.
Despite the lack of policing and heavy handedness, which to me is deplorable, this forum continues to thrive with good, balanced information concerning to a large degree exactly what it's name implies.
Pythagoras

Postby MShoAT » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:52 pm

Thank you guys for the supportive comments.

I'm not as involved in this forum as I'd like to be. I'm struggling to find time to do the practical work. Should be better when I finish my new house. Thank you all for continuing to work on this. Special thanks to Schmeldvich for acting as moderator. Great job, keep it up!

All the best :)
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby tAlchemist » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:13 pm

MShoAT wrote:Thank you guys for the supportive comments.

I'm not as involved in this forum as I'd like to be. I'm struggling to find time to do the practical work. Should be better when I finish my new house. Thank you all for continuing to work on this. Special thanks to Schmeldvich for acting as moderator. Great job, keep it up!

All the best :)

It was because of this forum, I got the opportunity to learn lots, and I've learned so much and I've met amazing and cool people here. This is a forum I'll probably remember forever. Thank you MShoAT for keeping the forum up, and also, thank you for extending it for another year! :)
Last edited by tAlchemist on Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tAlchemist

Postby angel » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:14 pm

How can I donate? Thanks.
angel

Postby MShoAT » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:06 pm

angel wrote:How can I donate? Thanks.

That is a first :) I appreciate that.

Donations can be send in bitcoin to 1dxUCKEf731KGWgqwyiErMCKgQNnPgJ3M.
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby traveller » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:36 pm

Hello MShoAT,

Hope everything will be fine, I want to ask you that Who gave you the opinion that you make Schmeldvich the moderator of the site, do you know that after becoming a moderator he feels that he is in charge for all the sites ?

Alchemy cannot be understood after reading some few books, or either by practicing a GW method or do some spagery on plants by using the common Spirit of Wine.

I told him that I have completed my studies which I call the hardest thing in the journey of alchemy, and now I am waiting for the right time to make my Mercury in my newly discovered way, which I wasn’t able to understand last year, and I said that if you show me your qualification or either any accomplishment in this field, then I will also tell you that what I have done yet in Alchemy. But he is zero, no convincing theory or either any practice, and want to see my Mercury.

He look Alchemy with the eye of search bar of his pdf reader or his ms word, where he search for some specific words when he want to brings out a theory, even in this way the theory will not be understandable for everyone, because for a proper understanding of the perspective first a person should to read thoroughly the whole book from the start to the end, many many times, and then he will be able to grasp a hidden meanings behind the book.

Many months ago he was put some matter inside a round bottom flask, because according to him all the work from the start to the end, should to be done in one vessel, which he call hand work, or great work, and now he is decocting the matter with a hope that after 2023 it will become a Stone.

Would you like to explain something what it is ?
traveller

Postby MShoAT » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:30 pm

Hey Traveller,

Thanks for stating your concerns. Life was to consuming for me at that time to continue moderating this forum like I used to do. Therefor I looked for someone who was willing to help keeping this forum alive. Schmeldvich's attitude and positive character was in line with what I did in the years before and he was willing to take the responsibility. There was and still is, no better person to continue this forum with such great contributions and continues efforts.

This art is full of secrecy and jealousy, let me kindly suggest that you bring this into a constructive discussion in the Great Work Theory session instead of making this a personal matter between you and him.

Let me take this opportunity to state the goal of this forum again:
This forum intends to create a meeting place for practical lab alchemists. If people are willing to contribute, this place will turn into an alchemist cookbook. Members will have the opportunity to learn tested recipes/processes, and benefit from the guidance and experience of other members.

We have no intention to claim any authority on the alchemical art. Best we can do is to share our thoughts and experiments and hope we learn something from each others mistakes. In this regards, Schmelvich was not selected because of this knowledge or experience, but because of his good character.

Hope this answers your question.
MShoAT
Site Admin

Previous

Return to About this forum