Forum updates

All information about the forum can be found here.

Re: Forum updates

Postby Cerenity » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:13 pm

Schmeldvich is one of the most well read members of this forum and contributes continuously without fault, its more than a bit of an understatement to say hes only read "a few" books. Perhaps you're reading into what he said a little too much and finding insult where there isn't any as personally I would have taken someone asking for an "alchemy study qualification" as a joke about how you never complete your studies in alchemy just as you never stop learning in life. A little bit of sarcasm can be misinterpreted as insulting if you aren't used to it. :D
I'm quite enjoying this.
Cerenity

Re: Forum updates

Postby Pythagoras » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:41 pm

Cerenity wrote:Schmeldvich is one of the most well read members of this forum and contributes continuously without fault, its more than a bit of an understatement to say hes only read "a few" books. Perhaps you're reading into what he said a little too much and finding insult where there isn't any as personally I would have taken someone asking for an "alchemy study qualification" as a joke about how you never complete your studies in alchemy just as you never stop learning in life. A little bit of sarcasm can be misinterpreted as insulting if you aren't used to it. :D

I'd have to agree with this wholeheartedly! Schmeldvich's relentless work to bring some clarity to the art goes without saying. His posts are well structured as to be highly informative.
Pythagoras

Previous

Return to About this forum