Contributors

All information about the forum can be found here.

Contributors

Postby MShoAT » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:32 pm

Hey,

I created a new user group Contributors. People actually sharing their work with the forum will be rewarded with this new status. (Showing pictures of there own lab work or proving themselves to be actively engaged in alchemical studies).

Following members will be rewarded with this new status because of their previous engagement in this forum :

Azoth
crestind
Elias Art
Flightoffire
kiorionis
Schmeldvich
Solx
thrival

Please let me hear your thoughts and suggestions on this.
MShoAT
Site Admin

Re: Contributors

Postby Schmeldvich » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:41 pm

I like the idea a lot! It shows those who are practicing (or have practiced and have proof to show) and makes them clearly defined. You want feedback; my suggestion would be to tighten up the criteria just a little more, or in other words, don't include people like me. I do not feel that I belong in such a group. I may be versed in the texts, but my practical alchemy application to date quite literally only goes so far as to pissing into a jar, letting it sit there, and observing the natural phenomena that occurs. Anyone can read a text and attempt to interpret it. Not anyone can carry out a full alchemical experiment though. Cool idea, MShoAT!
Schmeldvich

Postby thrival » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:31 am

I'm flattered to be included on such a list but I like the fact that anyone can join & post (contribute) their work, however rudimentary, non-exclusive and non-elitist. As soon as issues of class & ego creep in, then pissing contests, snarky comments & demands, "competition." Why can't we all just tube down the river, and help each other past the snags?
thrival

Postby Solx » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:14 pm

should it be of any interest to the few. here in this forum real work and positive results are now being shown. no other web site is this engorged in showing how the stone is made according to some of the ideas of the Book of Aquarius.

here? you will all gather unto yourselves the truths.
Solx

Postby MShoAT » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:35 pm

Added Rohan to the list of contributors for persistently showing us his urine work.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=316
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby Rohan » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:43 pm

Thanks, this is cool
Rohan

Postby SolarSeeker » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:43 am

thrival wrote:I'm flattered to be included on such a list but I like the fact that anyone can join & post (contribute) their work, however rudimentary, non-exclusive and non-elitist. As soon as issues of class & ego creep in, then pissing contests, snarky comments & demands, "competition." Why can't we all just tube down the river, and help each other past the snags?

Pissing contests are for those who don't actually understand the work. Since there is no secrecy here,it's plain who knows what,there for the temptation to brag is essentially nullified.

Solx wrote:should it be of any interest to the few. here in this forum real work and positive results are now being shown. no other web site is this engorged in showing how the stone is made according to some of the ideas of the Book of Aquarius.

here? you will all gather unto yourselves the truths.

The book of Aquarius is right in theory, but wrong in practice. The temperature and timescale are off, and the author clearly doesn't know what the volatile spirit is.
SolarSeeker

Postby MShoAT » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:11 am

Added ggkvarma to the list of contributors for showing us his practical work and participating in constructive discussions.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=336

Thanks ggkvarma!
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby MShoAT » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:11 am

Added SolarSeeker to the list of contributors for showing us his practical urine work and participating in many constructive discussions.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=354

Thanks SolarSeeker !
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby MShoAT » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:16 am

Added Martus to the list of contributors for showing us his practical work with the Jean Dubuis Oak experiment.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=356&p=2101#p2101

Thanks Martus!
MShoAT
Site Admin

Next

Return to About this forum