Forum updates

All information about the forum can be found here.

Re: Forum updates

Postby Schmeldvich » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:07 am

This place is invaluable! Please do not remove this safehaven from the internet! It can't cost too much to run? $20 - $30/year or less, right?
Schmeldvich

Postby alexbr » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:34 am

Hi miho absolutly not closed the forum it is to much important
space all here we can financer it dividing it the cost

my best regard alexbr

ps
instead for what it regards alchemical experiments I had a block period because the economic crisis but soon place es : with some results on a path of cinnabar roger caro  little known which is based on obtaining a special meeting called orange toison d'or I'd therefore confront if others have been working on this particular stage of cinnabar called toison gold?
Last edited by alexbr on Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
alexbr

Postby thrival » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:41 am

What about moving the forum to a free server? (if it's just about money.) A recent garage fire set me back in my experiments by about 6 months.
thrival

Postby Flightoffire » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:28 pm

Hi MShoAT.

I have set up and run a couple of forums and can certainly appreciate what is involved. The costs are the least of it, but a contributing factor for sure.

I'm sorry I have not been in here as much as I would like. Other real world projects take up a lot of my time. Even then, all my alchemy experiments are on hold due to a house move some months ago, and no suitable space here for lab stuff. Bummer! :|

Opening the forum to the public might be an idea. On top of that, you could 'elevate' all existing members to a 'private' (but not hidden) area. Meaning, people will know about it but can only access it after certain conditions are met. Maybe they need to be a quality contributor for maybe 3-6 months before becoming a 'regular member' or something.

Anyway, wrt this forum, the thing I would like to see more is people actually using the original texts as a guide and not holding onto the BOA method as the be all and end all. Virtually no one ever references their lab work against the old texts to support their claims. No one!

If that changes then I am sure a few people would 'come out of the wood work' perhaps and assist serious researchers who are following what the ancients taught.

Anyway, let's see what others have to say before any big decisions are made. That said, it is only a few weeks away.

Cheers,

Flightoffire
Last edited by Flightoffire on Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flightoffire

Postby MShoAT » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:35 pm

Fyi, renewal is paid ;)
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby Schmeldvich » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:40 pm

MShoAT wrote:Fyi, renewal is paid ;)

So we're good to go for another year?
Schmeldvich

Postby MShoAT » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:47 pm

Schmeldvich wrote:
MShoAT wrote:Fyi, renewal is paid ;)

So we're good to go for another year?

Yes ;)
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby Rohan » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:42 pm

nice :D
Rohan

Postby butterbomb » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:18 pm

Thank you so much! Perhaps we can still address any issues that may become larger in time just to be safe. ^-^?
Alchemists were great at alchemy, writing books not so much...
butterbomb

Postby crestind » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:52 pm

There are many priceless contributions on this forum so it would be unfortunate if it were taken down. I feel I am soon at the stage where I can have something fantastic to share.
Feel free to PM me. Always interested in networking. Don't be shy, dearie.
http://i.imgur.com/RoTaXgG.jpg
crestind

PreviousNext

Return to About this forum