Forum updates

All information about the forum can be found here.

Re: Forum updates

Postby MShoAT » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:51 pm

Hey,

I changed the permissions of the search engine bots. Now they can browse and index the complete forum instead of only the "meeting place" section. This way I hope that more people will find there way here.
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby Schmeldvich » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:43 am

MShoAT wrote:Hey,

I changed the permissions of the search engine bots. Now they can browse and index the complete forum instead of only the "meeting place" section. This way I hope that more people will find there way here.

Wow, didn't realize we already have 220+ members...Here's to hoping even more valuable members find their way here!

Thanks for the update, MShoAT!
Schmeldvich

Postby MShoAT » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:02 am

Removed Marcasite from the ABE Moderators group.
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby MShoAT » Wed May 11, 2016 5:21 pm

Hey

Granted Schmeldvich Global Administrator rights. His efforts on this forum have been greatly appreciated. Thank you Schmeldvich for accepting this task.
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby MShoAT » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:52 am

Hey,

Extended the hosting service for yet another year (august 2017).

All the best,
MShoAT
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby ggkvarma » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:14 pm

That's great news,thank you very much ms oat,this year the stone should be ready,
ggkvarma

Postby MShoAT » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:47 am

FlightOfFire and SolX are banned for now. I don't have time to deal with this at the moment.
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby MShoAT » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:20 am

MShoAT wrote:FlightOfFire and SolX are banned for now. I don't have time to deal with this at the moment.

I reactivated the accounts of FlightOfFire and SolX to allow them to finish their correspondences.

If however SolX mentions any private details about any other member here he will be banned permanently. Same rule applies to everyone else for that matter.

If FlightOfFire again engages in hostile discussions with SolX he will be banned permanently.
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby Flightoffire » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:52 pm

MShoAT wrote:FlightOfFire and SolX are banned for now.

Good! I warned you SEVERAL times over the past couple of years MShoAT that Solx (or whatever multiple-personality-disorder names he calls himself) was trouble. You didn't listen. I also made suggestions on how to raise the forum standards to keep trolls and fools out. You did not need my advice. As a consequence, Solx has repeatedly made unsubstantiated claims, lied, breached trust, slandered people and now breached the law by giving out PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL information without consent! This is now a violation of privacy law!

Solx is not anyone's teacher, certainly no Poseidon and other's he claims he is a 'mentor' or 'teacher' of. This is complete crap! I know these people, Solx would not bee seen in the same room as these accomplished people! Those people know WAY more than Solx will ever know.

I have rebutted this before, you MShoAT have continued to allow him to continue with his delusional nonsense. You have been lax in addressing this breach of PRIVACY and CONFIDENTIALLY. This is exceedingly poor standards for a forum mod/admin!

This is unfortunate as in all other ways you have been friendly, helpful and a good admin. It is disappointing that you think people's privacy and confidentiality is something that you 'don't have time to deal with'.

Then there is this...

If FlightOfFire again engages in hostile discussions with SolX he will be banned permanently.

Under whatever law you care to name, you have a moral, ethical and legal obligation to to protect member's PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL information! Period!

You now threatening my participation in here for demanding that my PRIVACY and CONFIDENTIALITY be protected that you have an obligation to protect (all members I might add), is unacceptable and indicative we have different standards!

Thus, given that you failed to do this "I don't have time to deal with this" when Solx posted PERSONAL details, then I have no other options but to assert my rights under law.

Given that Solx repeatedly lied, made false claims, breached trust and now posted PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION without my consent in violation of various privacy laws, and given that you took your sweet time to deal with this, and given that I am now being THREATENED for asserting my RIGHTS under law, then in the event that any harm, suffering, loss, damage or otherwise occurs as a result of this nonsense, I am asserting my rights to hold him or you personally or jointly liable.

Now this is not going to happen as he is not a complete moron and you are certainly not an idiot.

Be that as it may, my assertion stands, for which I will expect your FULL COOPERATION!

Consequently, I will never be contributing to this forum ever again and wish you the best with your 'alchemy forum'.

If anyone with honour and integrity who understands the importance of having high standards in this field of research (in life actually) who wishes to keep in touch and swap notes periodically, drop me a line (see my profile for my email address).

Otherwise, my business is done here.

Without prejudice,

Flightoffire
Be Still, and Know Who You Are.
Flightoffire

Postby Schmeldvich » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:47 pm

*Mod hat on*

As MShoAT's right hand man on this forum, I promise you any posts breaching privacy or revealing the personal information of any member here will be instantly removed. Furthermore, any vitriolic behavior, spam, or anything else that impedes the progress and growth of Alchemy Processes forum will be appropriately taken care of.

Remember the "Report Post" button and use it if any post needs attention. The Mods will be alerted immediately and initiative will be taken to keep this forum running smoothly.
Schmeldvich

PreviousNext

Return to About this forum