to open this forum

All information about the forum can be found here.

to open this forum

Postby Solx » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:14 am

Last edited by Solx on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solx

Re: to open this forum

Postby Schmeldvich » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:55 pm

Solx wrote:i specifically request this forum be opened freely/ when it becomes free to view i SOLX shalt for one last time prove the truths of the book.

What book?
Schmeldvich

Postby alexbr » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:30 pm

hi Solx yes What book? it is ?

My best regard alexbr
Last edited by alexbr on Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alexbr

Postby MShoAT » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:51 am

Solx wrote:i specifically request this forum be opened freely/ when it becomes free to view i SOLX shalt for one last time prove the truths of the book.

I was under the impression that this forum is completely free to view..
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby Pythagoras » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:30 pm

Hey Solx. What revelations do you have to reveal that requires the changes requested?
Can you not "prove" the truths to the forum members here now? Not that I mean to be forward, but anyone wishing to participate on this forum, registers and logs on. Otherwise, anyone that wants to be here, is here.
I can't help but think that your "ruse" has an alterior motive. Perhaps you have a group of friends that want to peruse the information this forum contains. Could that be it? They don't want to sign up...Why? Maybe if you'd speak intelligently as I know you are well capable, your request can be considered.
Pythagoras

Postby Solx » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:42 am

Last edited by Solx on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solx

Postby Schmeldvich » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:24 pm

...You never answered my question as to "what book"?

Solx wrote:well said Pythagoras i do "ruse" as a motive but not as an anterior one. and no i have cast aside all friends. that i may be pure to any motives. other then mine own. for many years have i strive to inlist the way of how this chemical reaction occurs, i even bought an expensive micro scope many years ago to show such revelations. and still not even video evidence passes beyond ones ideals and perceptions.
i am not one of you. this has been said to me by our worlds foremost. not even they can understand my cryptic words. so i do my best here to learn how to teach.
how ever. my research is wonderfully NOW being used. is is now compartmentalized as chromosomal telemeters. please pay attention. a telemer, a temears, and a telemeters. hahahahahahahhahahaha
so far thats the best they have come up with using my research. is that not funnie?
every one is now pissed off at me cuz i stopped posting my examinations.
TRUE???

Solx, if you were being pure to yourself you would lay off the alcohol; are you sure that you are the one who has cast aside all friends, and not the other way around?

Your microscope video proves nothing; what is it that you think it reveals?

What specific research of yours is actively being used today, Solx?

What has been discovered using your research?

I find it amusing that you think "everyone is pissed off at you" because you stopped posting your examinations. You don't think that vanity, regularly posted babble, or anything else has to do with it?
Schmeldvich

Return to About this forum