thank you

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.
Similia87

thank you

Post by Similia87 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:42 pm

thanks dear Brothers and Sisters,,
It is a honour to be part of this place,,

Mey Hermes reveal to you all that you are aspiring to,,

Farewell,,,

Schmeldvich

Re: thank you

Post by Schmeldvich » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:59 pm

Welcome to the forums!

Have you had the chance to experiment in the lab yourself?

Who are some of your favorite authors?

Similia87

Re: thank you

Post by Similia87 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:24 pm

Dear Brother, it has been some 5 years now since i have stepped into the Hermetic Work,, what to say, it is a mystery which unfolds every day more and more, things that before were unknown makes now sense, but still more are yet to be revealed ,,
I remember at the beginning the very first book i did read was by Junius, or by Br. John Reid? i can't remember , one of those, it was,,,
Then i found F. Albertus with his book The Alchemist's Handbook,,, and i remember i was so scared even to open it,,, my ego was saying "DON'T EVEN TRY TO OPEN THAT BOOK,, THAT'S NOT OF YOUR BUSINESS AND WAY TOO COMPLICATED",,,
Then, sometime later i discovered of the existence of the Brotherhood,, and departed for the most marvellous journey my Soul could ever aspire to,,,
Since then i have travelled many lands, and have been in many places, enjoying the sight of wonderful cascades of the most brilliant water, amidst valleys of lilies, in company of various Gods that welcomed me friendly and generously,,
I met many Sages and great Adepts, that have teached me a lot, in their Schools,,
I remember once, i was walking with Valentine, and a fierce wolf suddenly appeared before us, quickly we captured him and we roasted him in the fire and like for magic, he turned into a transparent fiery red, of a most peculiar sight, this he said, was a treasure to behold, and still to this very day, this wolf, or the soul of him am still trying to capture,,,
On my many travels, i have met and sit on the shoulders of the Gigants, and of them all, i really have appreciated Ripley, St.Dunstan, Basilius, Cosmopolite, Saint Didier, and many others,, everyone told me a different story but i could sense a common link between them all, yet each one with it's own mystery,,,,

Since then, i have been applying my self in the Search of this Secret Fire, and the most marvellous thing i have seen so far, was a Forest, like a Forest in winter,, and i must give thanks to my labour, my teachers and the Great Adepts to have found such a great Art,,,
But i am only a miserable servant to the most High One, a Helper, a Receiver and a Giver, a Conscious Assistant, but still an Ego and a Soul, and a Spirit,,

What brought me here is the Quest of the Quests, that Mercury of the Sages, and more particularly how to treat this Wild Dragon, because of learning, one never cease,,,