Hello to all, Where to begin?

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

Hello to all, Where to begin?

Postby Necrotik » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:08 pm

Hello!

First time poster as a new member and somewhat overwhelmed with all the content here!

The only exposure to the practical works of alchemy I have is from the forum that existed for the Book of Aquarius. I have obtained a decent amount of gear to start working of experiments but I now find myself a little lost as to where to start in making the stone!

From what I have seen from my scanning of a few threads, it seems many people are using many different methods and that the BoA method might not be exactly accurate, now this is the only method I have come to know so far and even then I found many things in the method to be a little confusing.

So as I inteoduce myself here I humbly ask you, my fellow seekers, to point me into a direction where I might begin working in my practical alchemy, which may bring results.

I may seem someone pressed for time, in a way I am. I am not making the stone just for myself, but for someone I hold dear who womt have much time in this world if I don't help them.

Thank you!
Necrotik

Re: Hello to all, Where to begin?

Postby kiorionis » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:45 pm

This is a good question, and in my opinion revolves around the 'point' of alchemy being a part of an individual's pursuit of spiritual evolution/enlightenment.

The reason there are so many different processes is because there are so many different alchemists doing the work. You'll have to determine the best place to start for yourself (whether it be a digestion, distillation, etc).

Study up on the Alchemical theories presented by the 'ancients' to understand the whole alchemical process. Watch the natural world around you to see the theory being put into practice. Then re-create it in the flask.

And it may not be what you want to hear, but death is a necessary step in the alchemical process. You wont get far in alchemy if you don't accept that, and become comfortable with it, on a deeply internal level.

To quote Hermes Unveiled:

My eyes fell on a fierce dragon who was endowed with an enormous three pointed tongue with which he sought to throw his fatal breath on me. I hurled myself towards him crying out:

“When one has lost everything, when one has no more hope, life becomes a disgrace and death a duty!”

best of luck ;)
Art is Nature in the flask. Nature is a vial thing.
kiorionis

Postby MShoAT » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:03 pm

Hey Necrotik,

Welcome :). The book of aquarius has been a strong influence for most of the people here. Although the path still has to be proven we can't deny the fact that it has been a strong motivator for many :)

A good place to start would be the compilation of alchemical tracts named "Alchemical Omnibus"
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=126
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby Necrotik » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:22 am

I have all those tracts actually, as I have that compendium. Within my own spiritual path I have integrated and lived through much of the alchemical steps myself, found a very strong inner peace (which kinda freaks people out because I seem always calm now and in control all the time)

What I am referring to most of all is the physical process.

In the BoA we are using urine or some other similarity salt rich Biological filtrate. And we separate its constituents and so on. I have read people progress back in the day and seen many signs of it seeming to be going in the right direction. Salts turning pitch black and then creating the rain cycle inside the vessel.

However the author of that particular text stated much about how long it would take. Years. But when reading many ancient tracts, their writers seem to indicate a process that could create a stone in months and that said process unbelievably easy, but still requiring much work (nurturing it, watching the heat level, putting good vibes in It)

The omnibus PDF contains much of the source material that were used in the BoA and I have read much of this and resonate with the overall alchemic way.

But still I find myself wondering if there is a faster less clouded method of work.
Necrotik

Postby kiorionis » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:05 pm

If you're looking for a fast and efficient way, why not look into becoming a Reiki Practitioner?
Art is Nature in the flask. Nature is a vial thing.
kiorionis

Postby Necrotik » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:04 pm

That is interesting looking.

However I am determined on making the philosopher stone as well.
Necrotik

Postby thrival » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:04 am

Necrotik wrote:That is interesting looking.

However I am determined on making the philosopher stone as well.

You can be so determined, and ultimately successful, but don't presume that the PS stone is the only cure for some conditions that might be more easily had over the short term. For example I recall reading a description about just how the stone works, promoting evacuations and sweating, which on a superficial level can be accomplished with colon cleansing/herbs and sauna/sweat lodges. Then there's anti-oxidants, juicing, supplements, tinctures, ozone therapy, accupuncture, etc. In other words, don't put all your eggs in one basket.
thrival

Postby Necrotik » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:29 am

Of course I have been looking into many traditional homeopathic methods. Including native American traditional remedies, Chinese and many others.

My research and interest in the PS is also important to my own accomplishments and working towards enlightenment. I know it cures all ailments and pushes back the clock, some even say makes a person stop aging altogether if it is the red stone. This person I care for isn't ready to leave the world just yet, however does not have any interest in an overly long life either. I myself would not mind a long or even eternal existence for the sole purpose of learning what the world has to offer, everything and seeing the future in 100 years, 500 years or more.

I know the stone is a reliable method according to the ancients to achieve enlightenment and riches. I don't care for money or gold, save for the use of gold in making artistic things. But the idea of baing able to not have a hard limit put on my time here to be able to see how the world evolves and what new things come about, learning in my present form for a long long time.

Just the idea of making this substance is exciting to me as well! What a personal accomplishment to succeed in this work, not only personal but all the good that can be brought by using it, all the new things that can be (re)discovered from research. The stone for me personally is the beginning of an endless adventure.
Necrotik

Postby SolarSeeker » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:42 am

The VERY first step is to learn what the stone is,what it looks like, and what it does. The second and MOST important step is to learn what the stone is NOT and what it does not do.

Use this understanding to sort the authors who had the stone from those who did not. Read and trust only these sources, then reread and cross reference those sources, experiment when you get confused to make sure you understand properly, then reread again.

Read for understanding only, experiment for understanding only, go after the philosopher's stone only. OBSESS over the subject and tell yourself "If it exists I can and will find it".
SolarSeeker

Return to Introductions