Hello all!

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

Hello all!

Postby ~Alchemical^Apostle~ » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:13 am

Hello everyone! Just discovered this place recently and decided to sign up!

I have been researching practical alchemy and the history of alchemy for many years and would love to learn and share knowledge with all of you! I am a huge believer that alchemy is going to be critical to ushering in the new age of human history! Things are changing and alchemy is a critical part of our evolution as a species and can help us all with a more practical integration with our environment on planet earth!

I view all of life as the product of alchemical reactions and forces. Life and the spirit of all matter is routed in alchemy!

I hope to share beautiful experiences here with all of you!

I have one small question, how do I compress an image to make it into my avatar?
25 KiB is pretty small and I cant seem to make any of my images small enough to fit that, I must not be doing it right though.

Any help is appreciated!
One becomes two, two becomes three, and out of the third comes the one as the fourth. - Mary the Prophetess
~Alchemical^Apostle~

Re: Hello all!

Postby Schmeldvich » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:23 pm

Welcome to the forums!

~Alchemical^Apostle~ wrote:I have one small question, how do I compress an image to make it into my avatar?
25 KiB is pretty small and I cant seem to make any of my images small enough to fit that, I must not be doing it right though.

Any help is appreciated!

I use GIMP.

When saving as .jpg you can raise the compression level to reduce the file size.

Hope this helps!
Schmeldvich

Postby Pythagoras » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:36 pm

Welcome! Your thoughts of alchemy and its importance resonate with me. This is a good thing...I think :D
I look forward to hearing some of your thoughts.

Try this: http://picasion.com/

Here you can resize and hopefully get your avatar where you want it.
Pythagoras

Postby ~Alchemical^Apostle~ » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:16 am

Thanks yall! I will upload an avatar for myself soon!

*UPDATE*

It came out super tiny but I got it! Thanks!
One becomes two, two becomes three, and out of the third comes the one as the fourth. - Mary the Prophetess
~Alchemical^Apostle~

Return to Introductions