Greetings

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.

Greetings

Postby Axismundi000 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:22 pm

Hello all I am glad to have joined this forum.

Recently started to make progress with mineral Alchemy, before that Spagyric’s and plant Alchemy.

I will read through the posts for a few days before I see what is constructive for me to post.
Axismundi000

Re: Greetings

Postby Schmeldvich » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:08 am

Welcome!

Feel free to post whatever you feel led to post. All contributions are welcome here. Looking forward to hearing about your work!
Schmeldvich

Postby pneumatician » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:20 am

hi, welcome, I read some of your post about vinegar in AF and find a bit sad the supine ignorance you get like replies :) . Nobody say anything useful :D

Sometimes Alchemy is like computer programming. With a program some task need years to do the work but retinking the question I reprogrammed the core of the code and the problem is resolved in minutes!!! :)

If you need 400 liters of vinegar... ummm, I think about this problem and how the alchemist can resolve this issue... Well in other times the houses are a lot more big, have space for horses, wine cellar... but anyway... making 400 l of vinegar... this is a brute force way, no elegant way.. so in the end I find a way to do it +++++++++++instantly!+++++++++++ :)

And well, all depent of what vinegar you are searching. Exist many types, some for plants, other for metals, others are called "vinegar" only because the end product have the same color like vulgar vinegar, etc, etc, etc.
pneumatician

Postby Axismundi000 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:05 am

Thank you pneumatician. Your comments about root code in programming are indeed appropriate and i am certainly encrouraged to show my recent modest successes in mineral Alchemy from what you say.
Axismundi000

Return to Introductions