Hello

Give yourself an introduction here and get to know the other members.
Lilac

Hello

Post by Lilac » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:04 pm

Hi everyone
I am very glad to have stumbled upon this helpful forum
I am familiar with transmutation via microbes and
am happy to share some of my experiences here soon in return
for some much needed feedback from alike minds.

Best regards,

Lilac

tAlchemist

Re: Hello

Post by tAlchemist » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:30 am

Hey welcome to the forum. It's a bit quiet now but I plan to share some of my works in the next upcoming months which will probably be in the summer or end of summer break.

Good luck on your search. Have you checked out the Emerald Tablet?

Lilac

Post by Lilac » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:32 am

Thank you so much for the warm welcome :)
The Emerald Tablets yes, intimately since I was 11 years old. I have read it many times over.
We should all aspire to be just like suns.

I look forward to the privilege of viewing the work you will share!

Schmeldvich

Post by Schmeldvich » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:45 pm

Welcome to the forums, Lilac!

I've been enjoying reading your well-thought-out posts and will continue the discussion when I get time to respond.

Feel free to spur even more discussion of topics we haven't covered. You bring some unique insight to the table!

I am interested in the meaning behind your current avatar; it appears custom-made.

Lilac

Post by Lilac » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:16 pm

I humbly thank you Schmeldvich,

I did not make the symbol myself but am informed it is a representation that Atlantis used for Orichalcum ( which I’ve seen many versions of btw and usually they incorporate Poseidon’s septre) I was drawn to this one in particular and ponder the depth of its meaning every time I look at it.
Last edited by Lilac on Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Lilac

Post by Lilac » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:24 pm

I will be frank and open by saying I was instructed by the Iching a long time ago to work on what has been spoiled and to also make an offering and to do so with the fellowship of men in the open before I can complete my own great work, when normally I am a bit of a silent loner. This quiet but fruitful forum appears to be the perfect place to do just that. In my alchemy practice it would appear as though I have made full circle and after many years have arrived back to the place I have started with completely new eyes and a new understanding, and I am ready and happy to share what I know and eager to learn new things from new friends as well.

tAlchemist

Post by tAlchemist » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:02 pm

Schmeldvich wrote:I am interested in the meaning behind your current avatar; it appears custom-made.
Lilac wrote:I humbly thank you Schmeldvich,

I did not make the symbol myself but am informed it is a representation that Atlantis used for Orichalcum ( which I’ve seen many versions of btw and usually they incorporate Poseidon’s septre) I was drawn to this one in particular and ponder the depth of its meaning every time I look at it.
It looks A LOT like a Sigil if you'd ask me.

Web Definition; sig·il
noun: sigil; plural noun: sigils
an inscribed or painted symbol considered to have magical power.

Wiki; A sigil is a symbol used in magic. The term has usually referred to a type of pictorial signature of a demon or other entity; in modern usage, especially in the context of chaos magic, it refers to a symbolic representation of the magician's desired outcome

Lilac

Post by Lilac » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:58 pm

Witches use similar symbols for sigils as witches are usually alchemist but not all alchemist are witches just like not all witches are satanist.

If you look closely at the symbol its an alchemical recipe for Orichalcum (yellow copper) no doubt.
The biggest one is the symbol for gold then sulfur then mars venus which is iron and copper and tin and lead which is for jupiter and saturn symbols are embedded in it although generally speaking an Orichalcum amalgam can consist of any variation of these as long as copper is included, different recipes were used for different things like for example if you wanted to make something that required the metal to be more durable like for a sword, then you would add lead as saturn gives the metal wisdom and gives it strength.

Orichalcum is literally fools gold known as it modern name.
But the Atlanteans mined it as natural ore called orichalcum or “mountain copper”
The ore was a type of chalcopyrite which is copper mixed with iron and possible small amounts of other things such as nickel zinc tin or lead all the “mercurial” looking elements.

Lilac

Post by Lilac » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:28 pm

The great question is why was it revered second to gold (I think it was more than just pretty to them) and why did it always contain small amounts of gold I think the answer has to do with microbes converting orichalcum more easily to gold than most other metals. Why was gold revered so much anyways where did we learn to use it as a monetary backing? Because the ancients used to eat gold in the form of the red and white stone (which is made from gold) for the demigod abilities it gave them but gold is more rare and hard to find than other elements, yet why did the PS have the ability to sprout new gold in the first place - because of the thermophillic sulfur hungry and acid loving microbes seeded within it.

Microbe strains such as delftia acidivorans, bacillus cereus and cupriavidus metallidurans live locked inside all metals and in tandem with rod shaped fungus such as sachharomyces cervisiae are responsible for creating gold in nature from other elements and in alchemy, consider the path they take in the periodic table to be like a snake with its mouth entering at iron and traveling to the right then left on the second row till it meets ruthenium then travels right to tin then goes left to reach palladium and then goes right again to reach gold will go past gold to mercury then reaches lead then reverses its path back to gold. ~ at least in my theory based off my experience it does.

Therefore in alchemy the easiest things to turn to gold are silver to platinum to gold or lead to gold or mercury to gold as its the natural path the microbes take, however there is something different about copper it has a shortcut to go straight to gold via zinc and tin is this why fools gold is literally so similar to gold but not gold not yet?
But it explains why gold and mica flakes are always found together. And it also explains why gold is more rare it is the final stage of the microbes they must be eating it for god like abilities too, the atlanteans must have gotten the idea for alchemy from the microbes themselves. They did also found egypt the word alchemy is supposedly from them, why not take a lesson from their science since they are the ones who founded it.
Last edited by Lilac on Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Lilac

Post by Lilac » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm

Eve ate the apple cause the snake told her to , omg I just now can see the other alchemical meaning that could of had.

The red and white apple ~
White powder gold &
the condensed red colloidal version ~ dragons blood

With that being said I would like to warn anyone away from attempting to eat the stone as it does have its dangerous qualities and it is simply not worth the price you might pay. Atlantis did fall afterall egypt too, just look where it got them in the end.

If you happen to brew gold in any sizable quantities which even with microbes is not an easy thing to accomplish, then feed your family and help the poor start a business and be done with it, that is my best advice.