Forum updates

All information about the forum can be found here.

Re: Forum updates

Postby Flightoffire » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:24 pm

Thanks Schmeldvich. You have always been a very helpful, friendly and positive contributor here.

While I appreciate your 'mod skills' it is unfortunately too late.

Had MShoAT heeded my wise recommendations over two years ago when I brought it up, it would not have come to this.

I made wise suggestions over two years ago, based on my own experience in forums, yet were not heeded.

On a more philosophical note, people who allow low level entities to get into their energy fields are headed for trouble. What always happens, and I have seen it many times, is that the human, a man or woman, are the ones who will be left to deal with the consequences of their own poor psychic self defence. The entities simply leave and the poor human is left 'holding the baby'.

At best, this means they loose friends, respect and honour. At worst, they get into trouble legally or get fined or even go to jail.

There are a number of people in jail right now that have stated in one way or another, "I don't know what came over me. It was not like me to do that". That is correct, they allowed low level entities to take control of them mind and emotions yet they ended up paying the price!

This is called Divine or Natural justice. In a word, Karma, which literally translated from old Sanskrit, means "doing" or "your doing". NOONE escapes that law. No one!

All the best.

FoF
Be Still, and Know Who You Are.
Flightoffire

Postby MShoAT » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:10 pm

First of all, Happy newyear to all of you :) Wishing you all the best this year!!

It appears we are having some problems with spam bots..

As a countermeasure we had a security question asking about the alias of Philippus Aureolus Theophrastus Bombastus von Hohenheim to allow members to register. Only registered members can post.

I assume that a bot bruteforced the security question somehow so I changed it. Let's see if that fixes our problem..
I also removed all new members who registered after 01/01/2017.
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby Illen A Cluf » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:18 pm

Happy New Year! It's unfortunate that these people that pry into forums so they can prostitute their wares have no personal values. There are so many disgusting humans on this planet, and either there always have been, or the open media now allows them to venture forth freely and expose themselves so they can pollute others' lives. I don't know what drives these low-lifes!

I wish they would crawl back into the hole they came out of!

[That's my first rant of the year :-)]
Illen A Cluf

Postby MShoAT » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:51 pm

Unfortunately Alchemist has requested to remove his account.
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby Solx » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:33 am

i understand
Last edited by Solx on Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solx

Postby Pythagoras » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:31 pm

Solx wrote:i understand and agree with his disposition per his PM"S to me

edit here

i further request per our discussions to allow this forum to become open to all that seek truth and knowledge.

open this forum up as it was once done 5 years ago in the original BOA

if so perhaps we will not lose so many important people

This forum is open if you register. Why is there a necessity to do more? There are already countless members who don't post, who contribute nothing, and simply occupy space. They are in my opinion, Takers. Anyone familiar with Ayn Rand..."Atlas Shrugged?" I'm sure many of these hidden, lurking members are just shy, but I guarantee you, many are just waiting for that right proportion of information to advance their studies. These are Takers. From these people you won't even receive a thank you.
Why do you with your vast knowledge worry about losing important people?
I've read your posts and you are constantly feigning secrecy. So are you looking to maintain secrecy or open up the knowledge to the Takers?
Come on Solx! Are you coming or going?
Pythagoras

Postby Illen A Cluf » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:58 pm

MShoAT wrote:Unfortunately Alchemist has requested to remove his account.

That's unfortunate. This is one of the few forums that takes alchemy quite seriously. There might not be much discussion, but when there is, it's often quite informative.
Illen A Cluf

Postby MShoAT » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:24 pm

Unfortunately LiYuZe has requested to remove h is account.
MShoAT
Site Admin

Postby Solx » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:31 am

i will host this forum under the gifts of the origonator

and you know this my very great ferind MShoAT
you are the one stopping me from making this an open forum

10 bucks here 10 buck there, an open forum is 10k here 10k there
Solx

Postby Solx » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:41 am

if the forum is open to the world freely? then i will once again show the great works, an this time in video format

a thing that even i can not erase
Solx

PreviousNext

Return to About this forum